Opinion needed on beige ML flap

I love beige/ gold hdw and the m/l flap is such a gorgeous classic. If you love the bag and can see this in your bag collection, I'd definitely get it. You're buying from someone you know which is a plus and the price seems reasonable. Trust your instincts in this one. GLD!

I did consider this bag before but I ended up with the black since I know I will use it more. Bao instead of getting the ML in beige I got the classic WOC instead so that I have variety.

Did you ever consider this bag? If so it's a great deal, if not, then it's just going to sit there; might as well wait for something you're in totally love with.

I love it too. That's why I am undecided. The price seem decent to me. Thanks for your opinion.

I love beige/ gold hdw and the m/l flap is such a gorgeous classic. If you love the bag and can see this in your bag collection, I'd definitely get it. You're buying from someone you know which is a plus and the price seems reasonable. Trust your instincts in this one. GLD!

View attachment 2938385

I've posted this pic several times but I just love this bag - beige caviar m/l with GHW. It's so beautiful.
You have to love it. If you do, and think price is okay for you. Get it.
Hi Annette, would you mind sharing the series of your bag? I'm looking at a pre-owned beige med classic flap, 17 series. Cannot really tell the true colour with photos and videos. Your bag is beautiful!