Opinion Needed-Becky Small Chain Bag in Quilted Lambskin

Hi everyone. Just received this gorgeous Saint Laurent small (but not really small) Becky bag (photos below). I've ordered it in black with gold hardware, and grey with silver hardware. I've taken some photos of the black to help anyone out who's considering a purchase. I haven't received the grey one yet, so I'm including the photos that the store took for me. The lambskin is gorgeous (smells lovely too), it's coated so won't scratch easily - but compared to the SL matalasse leather, you will need to be a little more careful with it. it's got 3 pockets - one large compartment in the middle (with a smaller zip pocket inside), one slip pocket at the front (which has a full leather mini pocket inside) and one slip compartment at the back. I'm 5ft 10 and UK size 14 with large bust, and I can comfortably wear this crossbody (hits just above my hip) and it's great with strap doubled up to wear on the shoulder! The hardware is slightly brushed on the black/ gold hardware, and mirrored on the grey/silver hardware. It's not a heavy bag. If you'd like any mod shots, let me know - hope this helps

20200629_133134.jpg

20200629_133218.jpg

Screenshot_20200625-131049_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20200625-131041_Gmail.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Just received this gorgeous Saint Laurent small (but not really small) Becky bag (photos below). I've ordered it in black with gold hardware, and grey with silver hardware. I've taken some photos of the black to help anyone out who's considering a purchase. I haven't received the grey one yet, so I'm including the photos that the store took for me. The lambskin is gorgeous (smells lovely too), it's coated so won't scratch easily - but compared to the SL matalasse leather, you will need to be a little more careful with it. it's got 3 pockets - one large compartment in the middle (with a smaller zip pocket inside), one slip pocket at the front (which has a full leather mini pocket inside) and one slip compartment at the back. I'm 5ft 10 and UK size 14 with large bust, and I can comfortably wear this crossbody (hits just above my hip) and it's great with strap doubled up to wear on the shoulder! The hardware is slightly brushed on the black/ gold hardware, and mirrored on the grey/silver hardware. It's not a heavy bag. If you'd like any mod shots, let me know - hope this helps
I love the Becky bag. I have her in gold sand in the chain wallet and I'm looking at her in the small grey size, too. Yes - please post mod shots. I'm 4'10" - so quite a bit shorter than you, so I'd love to see real life photos. Thanks for sharing!

I love the Becky bag. I have her in gold sand in the chain wallet and I'm looking at her in the small grey size, too. Yes - please post mod shots. I'm 4'10" - so quite a bit shorter than you, so I'd love to see real life photos. Thanks for sharing!
Will do! I'll take some shots very soon. Please post some pics of your lovely gold sand chain wallet x

View attachment 4772639

View attachment 4772640

View attachment 4772641

View attachment 4772642
I am so smitten with your Becky bags. The design is so classic with the classic diamond stitching and YSL logo. I also love luxurious lambskin. I must admit i'm a little envious you own both colors of this beautiful bag :biggrin:

Reactions: RG82