Saint Laurent Becky Chain Wallet

dice7074

Aug 23, 2014
Hey everyone! Just wanted to share my new Saint Laurent Becky Chain Wallet! She's in gold sand with silver hardware. I purchased her from Selfridges for $1435 ($1300 + 105 imports + 30 shipping). Here in the US, she's going for $1750 excl. taxes - so I couldn't pass her up! Thanks for letting me share! IMG_1310.jpg IMG_1324.jpg IMG_1315.jpg

Miss World

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
Norge
Hey everyone! Just wanted to share my new Saint Laurent Becky Chain Wallet! She's in gold sand with silver hardware. I purchased her from Selfridges for $1435 ($1300 + 105 imports + 30 shipping). Here in the US, she's going for $1750 excl. taxes - so I couldn't pass her up! Thanks for letting me share! View attachment 4763037 View attachment 4763038 View attachment 4763039
Beautiful Becky bag! It has such luxurious lambskin on it. The silver hardware is so pretty too! What can you fit inside the bag and how many card slots does it have? Congratulations :smile:

dice7074

Aug 23, 2014
Thank you, Miss World!

I was able to fit just my essentials - keys, lip balm, hand lotion, hand sanitizer, a ziplock baggy of wipes, mints, and some allergy meds. I was hoping it would fit more, but I don't like to stuff my bags. It has 20 card slots.

Miss World

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
Norge
Thank you, Miss World!

I was able to fit just my essentials - keys, lip balm, hand lotion, hand sanitizer, a ziplock baggy of wipes, mints, and some allergy meds. I was hoping it would fit more, but I don't like to stuff my bags. It has 20 card slots.
Wow that is all you really need for a day or night out! And because it's lambskin it would be more flexible in case you did want to add anything extra, but obviously you probably don't wanna stretch out your bag too much. I think it truly is beautiful.

dice7074

Aug 23, 2014
Wow that is all you really need for a day or night out! And because it's lambskin it would be more flexible in case you did want to add anything extra, but obviously you probably don't wanna stretch out your bag too much. I think it truly is beautiful.
Exactly - I found that I've been carrying less when I go out these days, so this Becky cw is perfect. Oh and I forgot, my phone fits in there with everything else, too.

The lambskin is nice. And I find it to feel a little more durable than the lambskin that SL uses on the Jamie. It's thicker and more grainy. When I took a look at the Jamie, I was intimidated by how delicate the lambskin was.