Opinion Needed-Becky Small Chain Bag in Quilted Lambskin

A stylish lady wearing the Saint Laurent Small Becky quilted bag.

Attachments

• B0FEF080-B297-4BB0-9F0E-897208C4C230.jpeg
    B0FEF080-B297-4BB0-9F0E-897208C4C230.jpeg
    456.2 KB · Views: 150
  • 79198DF4-BDC9-4482-860B-01215C1A63D6.jpeg
    79198DF4-BDC9-4482-860B-01215C1A63D6.jpeg
    194 KB · Views: 154
I got the small which is the same in the modshot you posted above. But I have to say the size is not really "small". For a petite girl it might be a little big.
Yes i agree, the small is a more classic medium size bag. I can't decide if i want the Small or the Wallet on Chain which seems to be like a small bag, but might be a bit too small for me.

I got the small which is the same in the modshot you posted above. But I have to say the size is not really "small". For a petite girl it might be a little big.
How easy does it open? Flap is rather large, is it convenient to use for everyday? Also quality of leather, is it easy to scratch?

Last edited:
How easy does it open? Flap is rather large, is it convenient to use for everyday? Also quality of leather, is it easy to scratch?
I can say that Saint Laurent Lambskin is absolutely amazing. It is luxurious and buttery soft like Chanel bags from the 1980s. The lambskin may get scratches but lambskin has the ability to patina and also scratches blend into the leather over time when the bag gets natural oils from fingers etc on it. Lambskin ages really beautiful if looked after properly, not just thrown around :smile:

I can say that Saint Laurent Lambskin is absolutely amazing. It is luxurious and buttery soft like Chanel bags from the 1980s. The lambskin may get scratches but lambskin has the ability to patina and also scratches blend into the leather over time when the bag gets natural oils from fingers etc on it. Lambskin ages really beautiful if looked after properly, not just thrown around :smile:
Thanks Miss World, I ordered one in black small. Cannot wait, woc seems a bit too small for me.

Reactions: eggz716
I want this in the wallet on the chain size in red! I’ve been playing on adding a red bag to my collection and this is a beautiful bag!
The wallet on chain size is a great size
Thanks Miss World, I ordered one in black small. Cannot wait, woc seems a bit too small for me.
How exciting! Congratulations I hope you love it. Please share pics when you do receive it. This bag is definitely on my Wishlist! :smile:

This bag looks STUNNING on you! Is it comfortable to wear? Does it feel heavy compared to other ysl bags?
Hi, i don't own it but it's on my wishlist, it's just so stunning. It is lightweight and it has a leather piece on the shoulder straps so you don't have a chain digging into your shoulder. Of course it all depends on how much you stuff into the bag which might make it heavier :smile:

Reactions: eggz716
Hi i know im very late to this post but im trying to understand the difference between the becky medium and large and cross body as i need a bag which is big everyday classy formal on the shoulder etc and like everyone is sayin no pictures or videos of this bag so can someone help
Thanks