OPI Damone Roberts 1968 Re-Releasing!!! :)

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Hi everyone!! It's been months since I've been on here. Busy, busy and trying to cut down on the polish buying. I just saw on Instagram where Damone Roberts announced that his amazing green, Damone Roberts 1968, will be releasing again this summer!!!! Does anyone have any more information on this? I was sooooo fortunate to be blessed with a bottle of this from another PF'er, but I hardly use it because I'm afraid of using it up. I also have two friends who are dying to get their hands on a bottle.

Have you guys heard anything? Are you excited??!!! :biggrin::heart:

I'm lucky my kryptonite color (the one that makes go weak in the knees & buy buy buy!) is the easy-to-find red instead of green & more rare shades. Still, it's always exciting when a much-loved polish comes back :smile:

Did anyone see that the price is $20.00 a bottle? That's a little pricey, no? Is that what is cost in previous releases?

Per alllacqueredup.com, the price at the first release (2009) was $9 + $3.95 USA shipping. Not sure whether the price changed for the re-release (2010). Both times it was sold through Damone Roberts Salons (in store & by phone).

wow. can you take a photo of it?? I dont think I have ever seen what it looks like.

Here's a swatch from its first release & comparisons from ALU :biggrin:

Attachments

• opi_damone_roberts_1968_hey_get_in_lime_mac_pepp.jpg
    opi_damone_roberts_1968_hey_get_in_lime_mac_pepp.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 241
It's now available on his website! I just purchased a bottle. The price is pretty high at $20 plus shipping considering that the initial price was $9 but it's such a gorgeous color!

I bought two bottles. It's my grail and I only wear it a couple times a year to preserve it. I'm gonna wear it like a whole month straight now to celebrate! Lolol

Hi everyone!! It's been months since I've been on here. Busy, busy and trying to cut down on the polish buying. I just saw on Instagram where Damone Roberts announced that his amazing green, Damone Roberts 1968, will be releasing again this summer!!!! Does anyone have any more information on this? I was sooooo fortunate to be blessed with a bottle of this from another PF'er, but I hardly use it because I'm afraid of using it up. I also have two friends who are dying to get their hands on a bottle.

Have you guys heard anything? Are you excited??!!! :biggrin::heart:

OMG! I just saw this and thought Knas would love this! I havent seen you on the boards in ages, but I still think of you everytime I see an awesome green!