OPI Damone Roberts 1968 Re-Releasing!!! :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!! It's been months since I've been on here. Busy, busy and trying to cut down on the polish buying. I just saw on Instagram where Damone Roberts announced that his amazing green, Damone Roberts 1968, will be releasing again this summer!!!! Does anyone have any more information on this? I was sooooo fortunate to be blessed with a bottle of this from another PF'er, but I hardly use it because I'm afraid of using it up. I also have two friends who are dying to get their hands on a bottle.

Have you guys heard anything? Are you excited??!!! :biggrin::heart:

2. Please let this be true! I will keep my eyes and ears open for future info.

3. Wahoo! That would be amazing!! Now I just need Chanel to re-release Jade and my life will be complete. ;)

4. wow. can you take a photo of it?? I dont think I have ever seen what it looks like.

5. ^ looking at the Google image pics, the color is really nice! I hope the rumor is true and it's more widely released/available.

6. This is so cool, I need to get a few bottles more 😄

7. Did anyone see that the price is $20.00 a bottle? That's a little pricey, no? Is that what is cost in previous releases?

8. I'm lucky my kryptonite color (the one that makes go weak in the knees & buy buy buy!) is the easy-to-find red instead of green & more rare shades. Still, it's always exciting when a much-loved polish comes back :smile:

Per alllacqueredup.com, the price at the first release (2009) was $9 + $3.95 USA shipping. Not sure whether the price changed for the re-release (2010). Both times it was sold through Damone Roberts Salons (in store & by phone).

Here's a swatch from its first release & comparisons from ALU :biggrin:

Attached Files:

9. It's now available on his website! I just purchased a bottle. The price is pretty high at $20 plus shipping considering that the initial price was $9 but it's such a gorgeous color!

10. I'm going to pass. $20 plus the $7.95 shipping quote for first class mail is ridiculous.

11. I am torn. It is gorgeous, but so expensive!

12. I bought two bottles. It's my grail and I only wear it a couple times a year to preserve it. I'm gonna wear it like a whole month straight now to celebrate! Lolol

13. Ha ha, too funny😂

14. OMG! I just saw this and thought Knas would love this! I havent seen you on the boards in ages, but I still think of you everytime I see an awesome green!

15. That is so you! Awesome! :cool:

I am excited to see if it will be available over here.