Op art khaki phoebe vs E/W tote in ocelot

What should I do?

• Return phoebe and get the tote

• keep the phoebe

Results are only viewable after voting.

MaryBel

Dec 3, 2012
WA
Yesterday I got the small phoebe in the op art signature in khaki (27843) but when I went to pick her up I saw my store had the E/W tote in ocelot. Now, I can stop thinking about the ocelot tote and last night when I was in bed I had convinced myself that I was going to return phoebe and get the tote instead. I told myself that I like the ocelot print more than I like phoebe and that also the phoebe in a light fabric will be more difficult to maintain clean and looking good, but then this morning when I look at her, I can't stop admiring how pretty she is. I don't know what to do. What do you think? phoebe or ocelot tote?

forgot to mention, I even ordered the matching wallet for phoebe. Wallet will be here Tuesday.

I would love both but bought so many that I'm trying to be less naughty and just keep one.

Attachments

Jan 29, 2013
MN
Hmmmmm....I feel your pain MaryBel! I hate trying to decide between bags

I have to say I generally like Phoebe better in leather since she slouches so nicely. However you have a fabric Phoebe now so you know what to expect.

To me the ocelot is a little more trendy ..so overall I would have to pick Phoebe. Unless you have no similar totes and want something different.

Confused yet? My vote is Phoebe. Good luck!

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
I love the ocelot print but the Phoebe is more versatile and dressy. I'm a sucker for ocelot though so that would be my pick.

MaryBel

Dec 3, 2012
WA
Hmmmmm....I feel your pain MaryBel! I hate trying to decide between bags

I have to say I generally like Phoebe better in leather since she slouches so nicely. However you have a fabric Phoebe now so you know what to expect.

To me the ocelot is a little more trendy ..so overall I would have to pick Phoebe. Unless you have no similar totes and want something different.

Confused yet? My vote is Phoebe. Good luck!

I have both styles already, a few of the older leather totes, and in fabric I have the N/S in the silver/blk chenille ocelot, but this fabric really calls me. The thing with phoebe is I don't know if it will stay looking pretty.

MaryBel

Dec 3, 2012
WA
I love the ocelot print but the Phoebe is more versatile and dressy. I'm a sucker for ocelot though so that would be my pick.

I'm too, that's why I can't stop thinking about it. Love this print. I have s few dressier bags so I wonder if I should just go with the ocelot for more casual days.

Jul 17, 2008
why start being less naughty now?:P Just keep them both, they are really different styles, and the needlepoint Phoebe is pretty.

MaryBel

Dec 3, 2012
WA
why start being less naughty now?:P Just keep them both, they are really different styles, and the needlepoint Phoebe is pretty.

Well, decided to listen to you and went and got the bag. At least now it's here and I can think this slowly.

Jul 17, 2008
Well, decided to listen to you and went and got the bag. At least now it's here and I can think this slowly.

I am proud of you:yahoo:
I have been good for awhile, but I got the large legacy drawstring yesterday, and I am going back to the outlet tomorrow. I will be in Florida for Mother's Day, and I am planning on a visit to the Dooney and Coach outlet stores in Vero Beach...so I might need some multiple bag stress enabling in a week or two:graucho:

MaryBel

Dec 3, 2012
WA
I am proud of you:yahoo:
I have been good for awhile, but I got the large legacy drawstring yesterday, and I am going back to the outlet tomorrow. I will be in Florida for Mother's Day, and I am planning on a visit to the Dooney and Coach outlet stores in Vero Beach...so I might need some multiple bag stress enabling in a week or two:graucho:

Oh, FL for mother's day! That's the perfect gift...Dooney and Coach outlets....yummy!