Op art khaki phoebe vs E/W tote in ocelot

What should I do?

• Return phoebe and get the tote

• keep the phoebe

Results are only viewable after voting.

MaryBel

O.G.
Dec 3, 2012
Yesterday I got the small phoebe in the op art signature in khaki (27843) but when I went to pick her up I saw my store had the E/W tote in ocelot. Now, I can stop thinking about the ocelot tote and last night when I was in bed I had convinced myself that I was going to return phoebe and get the tote instead. I told myself that I like the ocelot print more than I like phoebe and that also the phoebe in a light fabric will be more difficult to maintain clean and looking good, but then this morning when I look at her, I can't stop admiring how pretty she is. I don't know what to do. What do you think? phoebe or ocelot tote?

forgot to mention, I even ordered the matching wallet for phoebe. Wallet will be here Tuesday.

I would love both but bought so many that I'm trying to be less naughty and just keep one.

Attachments

• Phoebe.jpg
    Phoebe.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 164
  • Tote.png
    Tote.png
    417.3 KB · Views: 165
Hmmmmm....I feel your pain MaryBel! I hate trying to decide between bags

I have to say I generally like Phoebe better in leather since she slouches so nicely. However you have a fabric Phoebe now so you know what to expect.

To me the ocelot is a little more trendy ..so overall I would have to pick Phoebe. Unless you have no similar totes and want something different.

Confused yet? My vote is Phoebe. Good luck!

Hmmmmm....I feel your pain MaryBel! I hate trying to decide between bags

I have to say I generally like Phoebe better in leather since she slouches so nicely. However you have a fabric Phoebe now so you know what to expect.

To me the ocelot is a little more trendy ..so overall I would have to pick Phoebe. Unless you have no similar totes and want something different.

Confused yet? My vote is Phoebe. Good luck!

I have both styles already, a few of the older leather totes, and in fabric I have the N/S in the silver/blk chenille ocelot, but this fabric really calls me. The thing with phoebe is I don't know if it will stay looking pretty.

I love the ocelot print but the Phoebe is more versatile and dressy. I'm a sucker for ocelot though so that would be my pick.

I'm too, that's why I can't stop thinking about it. Love this print. I have s few dressier bags so I wonder if I should just go with the ocelot for more casual days.

Well, decided to listen to you and went and got the bag. At least now it's here and I can think this slowly.

I am proud of you:yahoo:
I have been good for awhile, but I got the large legacy drawstring yesterday, and I am going back to the outlet tomorrow. I will be in Florida for Mother's Day, and I am planning on a visit to the Dooney and Coach outlet stores in Vero Beach...so I might need some multiple bag stress enabling in a week or two:graucho:

I am proud of you:yahoo:
I have been good for awhile, but I got the large legacy drawstring yesterday, and I am going back to the outlet tomorrow. I will be in Florida for Mother's Day, and I am planning on a visit to the Dooney and Coach outlet stores in Vero Beach...so I might need some multiple bag stress enabling in a week or two:graucho:

Oh, FL for mother's day! That's the perfect gift...Dooney and Coach outlets....yummy!