Oops she did it again

CONGRATS, CB!!! I was finally able to sit down tonight and read through this entire thread!! You had me in suspense this afternoon!!! These ladies are a HOOT!!! Your scarves are beautiful!!! DID DH pick out these scarves???:graucho: :graucho:

She really does have the Ultimate DH! I swear he's always saying, "buy it....buy it" ! Scouts honor! This man has his own SA!!!!! On SPEED DIAL!!!!

CB, lovely scarves.. and your DH.. wow, that's the ideal SO... can you ask him to talk to my bf so he will be supportive of my love for H goodies?? wonderful, and he has an H SA???? woweee!!!

My poor children.....came down this morning dying to see what you had bought... they were like wwe are hungry can we have brekkie now and i was like just have to check the computer to see if daddy has emailed .....:graucho: ...well done cb both are beautiful.. you are a lucky lady..

Oh I had to miss all the fun!!! Congrats CB and Mr. CB! Hey what's the next best thing to a whip anyway? A scarf lol!! Two? Even better!!! So that's the Jungle Love in a pochette?? Hmmmmm was not aware they came like that...very nice!! Fun dh CB -- yes sure he didn't want to TEASE us....right...

CB, congrats on the fabu new scarves!! Your DH is a panic and fits right in here with the rest of us loonies!! :yahoo:

HG, I like the way your mind works! :graucho:

Thanks everyone!!! :yahoo: DH and I are laughing so hard over this thread. He said you all are so much fun. It was so funny as soon as we left H he was on tPF right away to post...but he says he's not hooked...yeah right! :graucho:
Shoes, the JL is a full size scarf and the Clic Clac is the pochette. :flowers:
HG...:graucho: you caught me LOL
S'mom...that's so funny but true...he does have his SA on speed dial.
Megs, Blux, His love for H does come with a price...kneepads...:graucho:
Everyone, thanks again!!! :yahoo: