Oops she did it again

I miss all this in one day? Crochet - Love your new scarf and pocket square!! I can't believe that SF actually has a new pocket square that you don't already have! :P

knee pads eh? :graucho:

LOL Fopduck! I know I was so excited to see a pocket square that I didn't have. I said I'd take it even before I saw the whole design. :shame: I have a pocket square problem! :roflmfao:

Just like me to be so late to the party!!

CB they are gorgeous!!! What a great DH!!

I would happily put on those knee pads (even though I am Jewish :rolleyes: ) if it meant DH would want me ot buy H. DH thinks an H scarf is a big present :wtf: . He makes fun of me for PF :shame: . I need some serious DH help!!! :hysteric: :hysteric:

Thanks again everyone! I am going to wear the Jungle Love today. :yahoo: Not that I'm going anywhere exciting...just have to drop of the rental car and pick up our car at the shop (finally!)

Congrats CB!! I wonder if we were there at the same time. If you saw a woman in a black trench with really overdone makeup (did NOT like what they did), that was me...stopping by after getting my makeup done with the bridal party to check on some scarves.

Thanks Queenie and Lady! Orchids, LOL I think I missed ya cause I would've remembered that. j/k ;) OMG the same thing happened to me at a wedding I was in...people honestly did not recognize me in the pictures (lots of makeup plus no glasses). :roflmfao: