Ooops my finger slipped

Of course it is a bargain! I looked at KOODOS too and it was the only thing I found tempting. If it had been blue or black my finger might well have 'slipped' too

[ohh mad bags was it for you dream job ? congrats if it was !!!):yahoo:quote=bag*mad*bags;7582658]thanks ladies!!
i only found out i had a interview yesterday!
rushed there this morning! got a clamped with a £150 release fee!! then while i was trying to sort that out the lady came down and said i had the job!

so had some good luck and some bad!

the small capsule is a cute bag and looked fab for the interview!
its sooo much easier than the paddy!

you got a good deal for £299 i think they are like £600+?[/quote]

right onto the 'buy' button.

£299, is that a bargain? I can return it if I don't like it so felt like taking the risk.:tup:

I don't want to make you sad, but I bought mine for 208 euros (that means 165 £) in an outlet Chloe shop in N.Y. However the bag is beautiful and the initial price was 475£ -553£... Enjoy it!

Well, she has arrived and I'm about to open her shortly. Before I open her up though I think I have probably made up my mind to return her so I am hoping she is going to really blow me away when I open her up.....just thought I'd share this with you all.

it looked strange first of all the i put my purse in it and my phone in the front, if you put to much in it its hard to close as its only a magnet that closes it!

however its soooo much easier than the paddington, tucking it shut is easy!