Ooops...I just couldn't resist!!

I'm having to use my old digital cam as I can't find my current one- the colours are not coming out too great but hope you get the idea!

Attachments

• DSCF1561.JPG
    DSCF1561.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCF1563.JPG
    DSCF1563.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCF1569.JPG
    DSCF1569.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCF1571.JPG
    DSCF1571.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCF1572.JPG
    DSCF1572.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 47
What a stunner! Looks so well on you!

I am in Mulberry - rehab myself, trying to overcome my addiction :smile:. I should stay away from all these exciting reveals...

Really happy for your though! Enjoy!!

Well done Fuzzy it's looks fabulous.I've never been a tote type gal but I'll admit I've been eyeing this bag since it hit the website.Your images may cause me to spend some money ;) an give one of these a go.

:faint: :drool: I can't get it out of my head.. I thought it looked nice on the pics in the lookbook, but didn't fall totally for it. Seeing yours now on the other hand... I'm Mulberry doomed it seems. Totally a lost case. Don't think there is a cure.

How would you say it compare with Elgin, usage-wise? Will they serve different purposes? (I have Elgin too, and will not part with them...) The leather on Hayden is very different, and the look is different too... other things?? (please come up with loads ..lol)

Kaybeeboyle, please show us your Hayden as well!!

DoubleDutch - thank you! but if you keep coming back here, your addiction won't ever leave!!

Cat - oops sorry to enable you but it's for the best, I can't be the only one to love this :biggrin:

Miss_mabel - your willpower is better than mine,but for how long????

Lillemy - it's TOTALLY different to Elgin! :graucho: It's a lot lighter, much more soft & squishy leather, a completly different colour to oak, it has lining, a mobile phone pocket, umm...adjustable straps that look like they won't come undone like they do on Elgin, what else....it's a different style and it's landscape shape vs. portrait shape of Elgin, it has pretty press studs and stitching detail, no fiddly strap over the top, just a very easy magnet closure.....am I convincing enough?!?!?!

hihihihi... absolutely! Glad to hear it's sooooo different. Now, if I just won the lottery and managed to convince my OH that I need another one...

I've promised to not buy another bag (except maybe oak roxy -I've announced this several times for the past few months LOL..) for a long time I'm afraid. No funding either, so I really have no choice but to oblige to this ... I 'came clean'/confessed about two bags (one of them the Chloé Bay that arrived yesterday) - felt very good actually. I hate to hide things, want to use the bags, and can't lie. He wasn't too happy, thinks I'm hopeless re bags. Actually saying it's good I'm hooked on bags rather than some stronger stuff, since the addiction seems to be so strong... :nuts: (but he liked the bags;))Better be good now then.. oh, it's gonna be so hard when looking at gorgeous hayden pics.. Hope they will have them for a while - but I want this colour!

:faint: :drool: I can't get it out of my head.. I thought it looked nice on the pics in the lookbook, but didn't fall totally for it. Seeing yours now on the other hand... I'm Mulberry doomed it seems. Totally a lost case. Don't think there is a cure.

How would you say it compare with Elgin, usage-wise? Will they serve different purposes? (I have Elgin too, and will not part with them...) The leather on Hayden is very different, and the look is different too... other things?? (please come up with loads ..lol)

Kaybeeboyle, please show us your Hayden as well!!
Lillemy; I know I have been HOPELESS with my Hayden Shoulder reveal (the shame), but have now got photos which will definitely post tonight!

congratulations on a very beautiful bag:biggrin: I didnt think so much of this bag on the mulberrywebpage, but seeing your photoes it looks great.
The colour is nice, and make me crave for gingerbread :biggrin:

Thanks for showing the colour contrast fuzzy. I think I am sold (for the shoulder bag). Just need to wait for kaybee's modelling pics which should clinch it. Now need to decide when to get one. I have a SH discount card so could either try to buy from Bond Street and beg the SA to give me a discount over the phone or failing that I would have to go to London but that is hard to organise. Now if MyWardrobe were to have them it would be problem solved.

^^ I'll be glued to the monitor (and keeping my mouth shut or keep zippin' my red wine hehe.. so that I don't :drool: over the keyboard).

Hopeless at work today too, might as well go home soon and work on my interior design assignments instead.. no motivation left at all here now..

OK final lot of pics now I found my proper camera, I'll stop boring you from now on! :nuts:

Attachments

• IMG_2215.JPG
    IMG_2215.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2216.JPG
    IMG_2216.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2217.JPG
    IMG_2217.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 54
Thanks kvamkvam, I think everyone here deserves a piece of gingerbread! :smile:

Hope you manage to find the Hayden shoulder at a discount Bluecat! I was too impatient to search around and just went for it!

Lillemy, good luck in holding your willpower! I'm sure they'll be around for a little while, gives you some time.

Thanks Indiana & Teddies, I'm so happy. Teddies - you are not keen on the alexa??