Ooohh I was a bad girl . . .

So DH and I had a talk. :lecture:

I think the BH might have to go for the time being. We moved in May and our tax bill for this year is HUGE--like $86,000 or something, plus some new furniture and cabinetry. And of course I still want a Mandarin bag before they disappear!

So the BH is going back.:crybaby:

But we're going to Paris in March for a few days so I'll probably pick it up then (slightly cheaper, unless of course the dreaded price increase hits again before then)

Now my real dilemma is which Mandarin (if any). I'm going to post another thread asking advice about which piece.

And all I can think about is how many gorgeous LVs I could buy with $86,000!!!!

I'm sick--really twistedly obsessed.:shame:

Wow..thats alot of tax!!!!

Yeah....this obsession is so hard to control.......my hubby has heard "this is the last one" soooo many times that he stops me now with "Please..... dont put liar on top of crazy...on your resume......k?" hee...hee......:P

I was soo bad yesterday!!! I went to return a framboise mini agenda (bought a pristine authentic one on Ebay for $65 less and instead of returing it, I exchanged it for a Batignolles Horizontal!!!!! (Those exclamation marks are indicative of shock:shocked: not of joy:yahoo: )

I don't know what my DH is going to say. I have gone absolutely crazy for LV since I got my first bag in April. I added it up last night and I've spent around $7000. What was I thinking???

And of course I have a wish list.

And of course, I already have used the "this can be my Christmas present" excuse so I can't use it again.:girlsigh:

me too...... I am soo bad...shhhhhh..we won't tell him...if you have an income then you will be fine...if he is footing the bill then yikkkkkkes....good luck
:roflmfao: