Ooohh I was a bad girl . . .

1. I was soo bad yesterday!!! I went to return a framboise mini agenda (bought a pristine authentic one on eBay for $65 less and instead of returing it, I exchanged it for a Batignolles Horizontal!!!!! (Those exclamation marks are indicative of shock:shocked: not of joy:yahoo: )

I don't know what my DH is going to say. I have gone absolutely crazy for LV since I got my first bag in April. I added it up last night and I've spent around $7000. What was I thinking???

And of course I have a wish list.

And of course, I already have used the "this can be my Christmas present" excuse so I can't use it again.:girlsigh:

Also, the "it's a limited/discontinued piece won't fly either. :girlsigh:

This is a baaad obsession.

2. welome! yup an obsession! its a horrible thing- but the bags are so pretty! ;) well- try to control yourself and enjoy your new bag!

3. BH! Yay! He´ll mellow down when you say how much you love the bag and how happy it makes you.

4. Don't feel TOOOO bad..I've spent $4k in the past 3 months. So your $7k since April isn't so off the mark :P . But yes I do feel guilty, and my DH reminds me of my expenditures everyday. :s Can't bear to return anything either!!!!

5. Bad in deed!!! :devil:

6. :yes::yes::yes: When he sees you enjoying it he'll be happy for you! Hubbys are nice that way:love:

Congrats btw and just control your future purchases:graucho:

7. The thing is, I really want a bag in the discontinued Mandarin Epi, but I knew he'd go absolutely ballistic if I exchanged a $300 agenda for a $1000 bag. That doesn't mean I don't want the mandarin. So that means yet another bag, and probably before xmas.

The ONE shining light of hope is that I just got a job and the money I earn is what I can spend, so maybe I can sweet-talk him into a little advance since the Mandarin is fast disappearing.

Fingers crossed.

8. Congrats! I think I have spent well over that, lol!

9. So you managed to buy the agenda off eBay and exchanged it in-store for a BH? Wow? I thought they require receipts?

10. Blushingbaby-- I had just bought the agenda from the boutique and then found an authentic one on eBay. It arrived and I compared it to me absolutely authentic one--a perfect twin--so I returned the one I bought from the boutique.

Sometimes, it is possible to find real LV on eBay:amuse:

11. BAD:devil: is GOOD:angel: CONGRATS!!! :yes:

12. Good to be bad for LV..

13. Congrats on the BH! Hmm...maybe I should consider doing this one day, heheh :graucho:

14. shhh there is a gorgeous mandarin speedy on the snob

15. Bad, Bad, Bad, lol. You sound like me :smile: . We run out of excuses for the DH!
    Enjoy your new purse :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice