Only one shall survive..

^^ It's Ruby!!:nuts: Leather reminds me so much of my 2007 Violet!:graucho:

No way, Ruby?! Really? This has got to be the thickest and most fluffy Ruby I have EVER laid eyes upon.

Until you said so, I could swear it was Tomato from 2007 (look at those curves)!

Did you really have to sell off all your collection except this one? I can still see your pieces in your avatar and love them so...

I can never get tired staring at your Ruby, very stunning hot red. I know how you feel, I got a GGH City & I'm soooo in love w/ the color combo. Absolutely a keeper.

THAT'S a Ruby???? I would've sworn it was a Chevre bag - gorgeous leather! Congratulations! The Twiggy is an absolute beauty and a fabulous find. Totally agree that it's a keeper! Thanks for all the gorgeous pics!

Thanks Livia1, cverhoff, ChiChi143, Cate14, scoobiesmomma, HandbagAngel, Alice1979, spylove22, LizCordova, atlgirl, bpurse, susieserb, lilasianvixen77, vink, missaznpirate, prisma, imlvholic, kobe939, MichK, umimaddicted, and kobro !! I'm so happy that everyone shares the same feeling I had when I first opened the box!

imonpurseblog - I think so too! I was a little Goldilocks girl when it came to choosing a red Bal for me - RT too dark, Tomato too orange (at least the bags I came across) and I just couldn't find the right VIF Twiggy (leather-wise) So, I'm really happy and content with this one.

littlerock - I'm surprised how Ruby can work with any wardrobe, right?

pinkboudior - Yes, I sold my last bag (Amethyst Twiggy) just last week. Thanks so much! I haven't heard from you in a LONG time, how are you??:biggrin:

muggles - Gah, I'm so not looking forward to that day! I can't afford to go crazy over Bal again - both financially and mentally! lol

chloeglamour - I think I saw your listing! You got one gorgeous bag! Letting go of my Violet SGH was the hardest thing I had to do concerning my bags! The leather was really beyond anything I've seen or felt! Really thick, wrinkled and yet silky. Sigh, I'm missing it already. Unfortunately, I really couldn't make the Work work - I carry about 5 pouches in total and everything just gets swallowed up inside..

lovelygarments - I love the Twiggy style too! I'm part of the minority--I prefer the Twiggy over the City. Hey, are you going to do another complete Balenciaga family pic edition soon?:graucho:

slinks - Thanks!! I really wasn't expecting this good of a leather since I've had a Ruby SGH PT before and though the leather was good it was definitely not THIS good! It really does remind me of 2007 leather..:graucho:

meganka - Goodluck on your search! Isn't there one on *bay? You can check the Balenciaga Finds thread. And I think they're coming out with another color very similar to Ruby this season, I just forgot what's it called. There's still hope!:smile:

retroflashes - Yes, I'm definitely keeping this one:nuts:

jackietong - Sadly, yes..we're no longer Bbag twins but I kept my mini mini in Amethyst!

reresaurus - Thanks hun! Yes, I did sell everything in my avatar. The only ones I have right now from that pic is my 05 Turq CP:biggrin:

roey - I think Bal really did good with Ruby. The color itself is really amazing, absolutely no hint of orange (IMHO). A true red if I must say but then again, I've yet to see the True Red and VIF in person..:graucho:

glossie - yes. you. must. get. one. NOW.:yahoo: