Only fake handbags or...

kidalex

Jul 14, 2006
I hope it's OK to ask a "shoe question" on this forum, but it is inspired by all of the fake handbags that I see on eBay. So, my question is - how come there are so many fake handbags and no fake designer shoes? Or are there? I haven't seen anybody talk or sell those? How come?

I've heard of fakes shoes before. Try asking in the shoe subforum. I think someone came across some fake Louboutins actually. Seriously, everything is faked these days. I've even heard clothes are faked.

You see a lot more fake handbags than shoes, simply because handbags can yield a bigger profit for the fakers. However, shoes are still faked, but I don't think they're quite as popular.

I've seen quite a few fake designer shoes, especially LV. I had a few pictures in my photobucket account of them (multicolore boots, cherry blossom wedges, etc.) but I deleted them awhile ago.
But they DO exist.
I was wearing my white MC wedges a couple years ago and some girl at my school asked me where I got them..so apparently she thought they were fake because she was holding a fake bag herself.

IMO, I think there are more fake bags than shoes because shoes aren't as noticeable as a handbag is. In my experience, more people see your bag first, rather than your shoes, so it isn't really a high priority to have fake designer shoes. But then again, I really don't know why people do what they do.

Here are just a couple on ebay. It's getting better but there still are fakes there..
a9_1.JPG

be_1.JPG

12163563_tp.jpg

I wish people would help me with Lv shoes :crybaby: I'm trying to find real ones for around 80-200 (It is possible, several Mypoupettes/fashionphile have sold shoes in the past that low) but I can't tell the difference a lot of times. I'm also difficult to shop for because I have size US 10 feet (which means 40-42 circa).

I can tell you there is one seller on ebay who sells obvious MC fakes because he calls them the "eyehole" collection.

Ooops, this is a duplicate thread, we don't allow duplicates.
Since this one has replies, I'll merge it to the one that's in the proper Forum, The Glass Slipper.