Only 3 days left until my 'bodywork'. . . I'm anxious!

SwankyMamaof3 said:
I know there are mixed feelings about plastic surgery, please don't chastise me or tell me how vain it is.

Never! I am a firm beleiver in doing whatever you want to improve yourself and feel better about your physical appearance. You'll do great! .......and look great........

BTW, you look awesome anyway :yes:

You go girl!!!! I'm all for a little *work* to make one feel better!!! ;) Just take care of yourself during your recovery and make sure those around you take care of you and wait on you hand and foot!!:love:

:cry: OMGosh, sniff, sniff. . . you guys are THE BEST!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!:flowers: :yes:
I TOTALLY appreciate your support and well wishes!

Jill! Are you from the South originally!? Could you be any sweeter?:heart:

Yes, DH's laptop will be on my bed most of the time. I hope to be able to check in Fri evening if I'm up to it!
Thanks again you guys, I REALLY appreciate you!:flowers: :love:

It sounds like you're already in good shape, you should recover nicely. Make sure you take care of yourself first and REST afterwards.

I'm envious (3 kids and saggy girls too), I'm sure you'll look fantastic!:yes:

Good luck to you and I wish you a very speedy recovery! :smile:

I've also thought about getting some Plastic Surgery (tummy tuck & maybe under arm lift). I'm currently on WW and I'm trying to get down to maybe...150??? I have already noticed that my underarm skin isn't really snapping back anymore, same thing with my lower tummy. Bleh.

Good luck with your bodywork! I am wishing you a speedy recovery....you'll be so excited to go shopping afterwards! While you're buying new clothes, be sure to slip in a new bag in there too! :yes:

Sending you good thoughts....