Only 3 days left until my 'bodywork'. . . I'm anxious!

You are abeautiful woman who deserves to look as amazing as she feels ... The joy of bringing new life to the world, some times leves us less perfect in our eyes... but YOU GO GIRL .. never regret it it's always worth feeling good surgery or no , you are the person who has to be happy about your self inside and out . I am going in this year for a bit a a hike up .. on my girls too... let me know how you fair in that department !
- Speedy recovery!:flowers:

Swanky,

Just a TON of love and support from me! You're right, YOU deserve this, and I'm sooo happy to hear that your angelic MIL and DH are going to take good care of you and your babies.

Get lots of rest, and you'll have recovered for swimsuit season in no time. :biggrin:

I am jealous!!! :sick: (Just cause he green) Haaa Haaaa :shame:

I need some "bodywork" but cannot afford it..(I have other medical issues that would further complicate matters :cry: )

ANYWHO, a very good friend of mine had it done a year ago and her tummy looks FAB!! :yes:
You will do just fine...

The first 48 hours will be the worst...after that, you will be sore but controllable by movement. (KWIM??)

That is terrific that you have such a great MIL...

Will you post pics of that lovely tummy when your done????? :idea:

Good luck Swanky...you will do just fine..:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Very best of luck Swanky, you are gonna have to change your name to evenmoreswankymum!!!

Just take as much rest as you possible can, and try not to worry too much about Friday, it is going to be the start of a brand new you :smile:

Good luck!!! I hope everything goes well....and no judgement from me!

BTW...an old friend of mine (she was a lawyer at a firm I worked at a long long time ago) was married to a plastic surgeon (how's that for a perfect couple lol). She had a cesarean section after her second child and needed to have muscles and stuff put back together and a tummy tuck. He showed us after 2 weeks of surgery and she looked great. Hubby did her surgery and put the incisions around where her bikini line was. 1 week after surgery she was moving around and back at work...although she said she was a little sore. I believe she wore like a girdle-type thing for awhile to help with the slight discomfort.

I hope it's everything you want x100!!!

I have twins as well (10 year old boy and girl) and I know how you feel. Your body is just never the same - you grow so fast!! I wish I had done the same awhile ago but now I am soooo busy with the kids I don't have time to even consider it. I think this is a great time to do it before serious sports set in and you are driving all over Tex.;)

Good luck, I hope everything will go well. We will miss you..
I hope you will get speedy recovery.
Here is for you
red_roses.gif