Online Shopping?

My taste isn't supported by the stores located in my area so yes, I do buy online. I do not limit myself to what I buy online but I do limit myself to where I buy online. I only trust certain sites.

I'm doing it right now... :biggrin:
I know, I'm bad. But I really really really need new clothes and I couldn't find anything I liked in the stores, so I decided to shop online at H&M. Ordered waaaaaaaay too much... But I know half of it won't be to my likings, and so handy - you can just send it back and they'll send you an adjusted bill.

Oh please tell me how to shop H&M online? Are you not in the US? It drives me crazy when I see cute little deals people get and we have no H&M in Florida.

I like shopping online but I think the main attraction for me in terms of clothes is they put them on someone so I can see how it looks on a person. When I see a dress or something in a store, it looks terrible on a hanger sometimes so I don't look twice at it but when you look online suddenly you can picture yourself wearing it. (And it helps a lot of the models now have accessories and shoes and whatnot which definitely helps me out in figuring out how to make it look good.)

I wish I had time to shop in stores, but I do all my shopping, including food shopping (thanks to peapod) online.

Or If I see something I like, I'll call the store and have them send it to me. I always have a package waiting for me when I get home. Its like its my B-day everyday! :P

I too LOVE having packages waiting for me when I get home :smile:

I online shop every single day...EVERY single day. It's insane. I think it's because I can do it from the comfort of my own home, and be able to browse so many different boutiques online! I like shopping especially from shopbop.com and revolveclothing.com...you can see so many brands together that you can't find in the stores!!

:yes: Hey, those are my two favorite online stores! I see you're in DC too. Hello neighbor :smile:

i pretty much exclusively shop online..........silly stores not wanting to stay open to match my ridiculous work hours and all that, plus I like not paying tax, free ship codes, and discount codes for online.
My rule is that if I fill my cart, and a week later still want it (unless it's a clearance that I stalked when it was reg. price) I can get it, or if I have a very good code (bonus if I can stack them).

But when I do get the chance, I love B&M shopping, I like to touch things.

I shop online all the time. But I do have issues with sizing - I feel like I am a different size for practically every item even within a brand! And so I usually have a higher long term success rate when I shop IRL. I return online things that don't fit at all but often keep things that are not totally perfect (or else I'd return 95%!) but then I get so mad when I see how I can get a perfect fit when I shop IRL. But then, it takes so much time to go to the store and try on a million things to find the perfect one before the store closes. Anyway, I am trying to do more shopping IRL than online lately to get more quality purchases over quantity...

Ohhh boy, do I ever shop online! :rolleyes: :nuts: I browse my favorites sites everyday, and buy a lot from NM, Nordstrom, shopbop.com, Bloomingdale's, Saks, and a few other sites. :heart: It's "Christmas" far too often here, what with all the packages. :nuts: I love buying things on sale, but sadly those sale items quickly add up (and up)! :sweatdrop: :P I think part of the reason why online shopping is so appealing (to me at least!) is that: a. I can do it whenever I want to, dressed in PJ's if I so choose, b. no pushy salespeople bugging the hell out of you hehe, c. I like that I can return my items in store, or in the mail, whichever is more convenient and d. It's easier to disassociate the price of the item with the item itself (not necessarily a good thing haha). :P

Ohhh boy, do I ever shop online! :rolleyes: :nuts: I browse my favorites sites everyday, and buy a lot from NM, Nordstrom, shopbop.com, Bloomingdale's, Saks, and a few other sites. :heart: It's "Christmas" far too often here, what with all the packages. :nuts: I love buying things on sale, but sadly those sale items quickly add up (and up)! :sweatdrop: :P I think part of the reason why online shopping is so appealing (to me at least!) is that: a. I can do it whenever I want to, dressed in PJ's if I so choose, b. no pushy salespeople bugging the hell out of you hehe, c. I like that I can return my items in store, or in the mail, whichever is more convenient and d. It's easier to disassociate the price of the item with the item itself (not necessarily a good thing haha). :P

Fieryfashionista...I enjoy it for the exact same reasons that you listed. It's just so convenient! :yes:

I shop online b/c I'm a unique size and most stores only offer it online, or have a VERY limited amount in store. But I hate shopping online b/c I love feeling the fabrics and hate shipping charges/restocking charges on returns. Because of my special size, I have to return things a lot.

also, shopping online has a great feature you don't have in the b&m stores, filtering...you don't have to bother looking at something if you know they don't have your size. and you don't have to call an SA over to see if he can help you find something that may have been misplaced on another rack. you can also see all colors available and you sometimes don't have to pay sales tax...

the cons of course, are having to return certain items that don't fit, whether in person or through mail...and that cost can add up. also, having things not fit, or damages can be really frustrating.

overall though, i think having such an organized method of shopping actually makes us buy more, since the selection is laid out before us like a buffet. we just pick and pay. also, coupon codes exclusive to online stores are like crack...they make us come back for more.

i love online shopping! when i go out to stores i dont even find as many things as i would online. its so simple and a lot of times theres no tax and free shipping. revolveclothing even does free returns which is awesome! i usually find better deals online too.

I love shopping online, from clothes to cosmetics to groceries! The only thing I hesitate with is pants, as only a particular style suits me and sometimes it's hard to tell from a pic if they'll look good and fit.