One of these beiges is not like the other...

GORGEOUS bag! And I like this "new" beige very, very much. Is there a reference thread on all the different MJ "beiges"? Your pics should be in there, too.

I'm so in love with this bag!! The shape, the color, the studs...GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the awesome comparison shots, too! I had no idea the two beiges were different. It's like the spring beige is a blend of resort beige and fall nude. I definitely second the request for modeling pics if you're so inclined. Congrats and thanks for sharing!!

picture.php

this is the picture of perfection of the ideal hobo/shoulder bag!
Soft, slouchy, smooshy with a long enough drop, zippers, studs -- it's just gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see your modeling shots!!

and thank you also for the comparison of S/S beige to E beige -- the difference is quite noticeable side by side. Its interesting to see the variations in colors - MJ never repeats the exact same color twice (or at least 2 seasons in a row!), so I had a feeling there would be SOME Kind of difference.

so, is the Evelyn L:heart:VE? will this be your "go-to" bag most days? It's very pretty!! I believe you're the first to jump on the "Evelyn Train"!!

dirty mirror ignored...that hot bag however, wowza! Eveyln looks like a classic already. The leather looks soooo irresistably soft!

great comparison shots of the beiges. They are both very pretty and versatile colors that suit each bag perfectly! congrats. I have bag envy...in a good way!

Oh wow, she is gorgeous! Your pictures do so much more justice to the bag than the online stock photos. Congrats! And thanks for posting! I have had my eye on a beige Kate but wasn't sure of the color. Now I know it's fab!