One of these beiges is not like the other...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These may look familiar to some of you...

But keep on reading as there is something I have to reveal about BEIGE.

First of all many thanks to the wonderful rach for organising this all for me :hugs:

I present to you the Beige Evelyn!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Studs galore!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Now here is the real kicker, and it was quite a surprise to me...

Beige SS10 IS NOT THE SAME AS Beige RE09! at least not for the evelyn vs the large single.

RE09 is what I would describe as a brown beige, very similar to latte sort of color and I don't see any pink in it whatsoever. SS10 definitely has pink undertones, and they definitely stand out when put next to the RE09. Standalone, the SS10 beige doesn't appear as "pink".

Here are some comparison shots:

Natural lighting

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Flash

[​IMG]

Now I took some of the photos from tad (thanks!) and also of mine to compare the two colors. You can see the SS10 does have a bit more of a pink tone to it compare to the two shots of the RE09 beige, and the RE09 looks more brown.

[​IMG]

What I would be really interested in would be to see a comparison shot of a RE09 Large Single vs the SS10 Large Single.

Based on the pics of the SS10 Stam, Rio and Evelyn, these all appear to be the same shade of "beige". I would assume the SS10 Large Single to be this same beige as well.

I don't know if anyone else can corroborate my findings, I would be interested to know!

Attached Files:

5. beautiful new bag!! the evelyn hobo looks so convenient to carry, which i love. the more and more i see this line the more i fall in love with it. the detailing is exquisite! thanks for all the beige comparison pics too.

6. ooo gorgeous!

7. Lovely! I bet you were excited to get that!

8. that is so pretty!!! thanks for the comparison shots too.

9. gorgeous, it's such a cool cool bag

10. gorgeous bag, lilah. i love the way it hangs; so casual cool. thanks for the comparison between s/s 10 and r 09 beige. that was very helpful! congrats again!

11. congrats darling LB! :heart: amazing comparison shots - will DEFINITELY come in handy for people comparing the beige tones!

would you be willing to do a modeling shot of the evelyn? ;) i love it!

12. Love your Beige Evelyn! I always think color shades and undertones are interesting. But, I see more pink (in this picture) in the RE09 than the RE10. Maybe I need to get my glasses...LOL!:nuts:

Evelyn is gorgeous! Modeling pics, pleeeeeease!!!

13. Congrats!!!!! Thats such a beautiful bag! :biggrin: I just love it! & I just love your other beige MJs there so gorg! Any modelling pics? :graucho: & I love how Nordies packaged your bag, great cs! :smile:

14. Congrats! It is a beauty! :ps: Thanks for the comparsion shots, it definitely clears up any confusion about the color differences. Any modeling pictures? I would love to see how the bag hangs with items inside.

15. Congratulations! The beige on this bag is gorgeous; combined with the tough-cool of the studs, it is SO killer! :drool: