One new (to me) and a few belated reveals...

To be honest, I have never treated my Daria bags with anything ... they have been just fine (apart from the splitting leather bits that are nothing to do with treating). They are even great in the rain!

That's very good news LMM, I'll just be hopeful about the splitting issue...

There is actually a story behind the Bays Clutch Kvamkvam. I bought a Raspberry spazz e/w bays at last years sample sale and then had to send it in because colour was fading. Mulberry offered me a full price replacement and as the bays had just gone on sale, I got to put the difference in price towards my black patent purse. I was so impressed with the customer service I got that it made me feel more comfortable about buying another Mulberry. As if I needed an excuse:smile:

Thank you minimabel and Sarah lizzie, I've only used her a few times and can't believe how much I like her already.

To be honest, I have never treated my Daria bags with anything ... they have been just fine (apart from the splitting leather bits that are nothing to do with treating). They are even great in the rain!

Same with mine, though I don't have the splitting issue.. that's rough, LMM. I've had my burnt orange out in the rain, cold weather, wind.. used her every day since I got her. She's such a gorgeous little trooper. And I actually use her as a shoulderbag as opposed to satchel. She sits so nicely.

wow fab reveals!
daria satchel is a joy to wear i love your mouse grey it will go with everthing.
you have a gorgeous collection i love the colours.
your bays cluch is stunning i have been wearing my blueberry one quite a bit lately. huge congrats!!