One new (to me) and a few belated reveals...

appleproject

Nov 21, 2009
I've been wanting a Daria Satchel in Mouse Grey for a while now but couldnt find one. Then one came up on Ebay which I'm a bit nervous about, but I had it authenticated and then made an offer. And two days later was the very proud new owner of my own Daria Satchel. Even my husband thinks its a very nice bag:smile: He saw it for the first time this evening as its been hiding in my cupboard:smile: Anyway it occurred to me that I havent put up pic of most of my babies ( I started with one and my family grew rapidly) so I thought I'd do them all now! I should note that I can't seem to take as good pics as some of the ones I've seen on the forum.

ratrat

Ratatat!
Sep 12, 2008
That's beautiful one AP, well done finding her!!! You have lovely Mabel family too :heart::heart::heart: Congrats!!

klp0213

Sep 2, 2008
Northern Ireland
Beautiful collection, appleproject! Ebay can be great when you're looking for something that isn't current season. What would we do without Jazzy and all the other authenticators, eh?

Indiana

O.G.
May 26, 2009
Congratulations Apple! Fabulous family! I love the fact that they are all different colours.