One Must Have Item for Spring

:biggrin:

I love embellished shoes, especially evening shoes. (Am more compelled to buy jeweled stilettos than anything else.) I even wear them during the day. :nuts:

The necklaces looks "Mediterranean." Perfect for the Greek Isles! I need to find the perfect linen shirt dress. :biggrin:

The cowboy boots would also look fab!

fryedaze said:
Hey! That's what I'm going to wear! LOL. With my 501s and Frye boots, of course! :lol:

I posted about the straw tote before seeing your response. I love them! I buy them when I go on a beach holiday. :biggrin:

This would be my outfit for the Greek Isles.

I'm obsessed with the Greek Isles this summer. :love:

serendipity3kb said:
What a picture!!! You look so cute:biggrin:

You can never have enough white bags! :love:

Totally adore the marine style. I actually just bought a Ralph Lauren blue and white striped polo with an anchor, which I plan to wear with white shorts and gold heels. :biggrin:

Yes, I'm all-over-the-place in how I dress. Love ladylike with a twist Lanvin, rocker chic Balenciaga (the brocade jackets are to die for), but I'll probably be happiest this summer with my white shorts.

Cece31 said:
My must have item is... money!!! :nuts: There are so many lovely things out there to buy!!!
But re:
shoes -> espadrilles
bags -> I fancy something in white to be combined with ->
clothes -> I love all the white & blue marine style (think classic Ralph Lauren) :biggrin:

My 100th post!

You got the Bruges? Those were impossible to get! :love:

The Lanvins are a work of art. I buy ridiculous shoes that I never wear ... but I'm compelled towards super embellished or "interesting" shoes.

I've found, just make your own occasions! :nuts: Sometimes I look ridiculous even in NY. One time the only person who complemented me on my outfit was Lady Bunny (the famous drag queen). What does that say? :biggrin: (OK, it was Fashion Week, so I have an excuse. I'm not actually that eccentric in how I dress. I "tame" one or two crazier pieces with classic or plain items.)

Ikram is sold out in my size. Barneys is supposedly getting them in this week ... fingers crossed. Jeffery's is supposed to have them too.

foxycleopatra said:
Those Lanvin conical platforms were on my spring must-have list too! I was going crazy about them for the last couple of months but since then I think I've pretty much settled with the Louboutin yoyo zeppa & Bruges platforms with a slightly lower platform and more walkability. The Lanvin ones are like a piece of art to me but I just don't know what occasions I'll wear it to.

If you're still looking for them, I think Kirna Zabete (NYC) will have them in pretty soon....also Barney's NY....and Susan (in Burligame, CA) and Ikram (in Chicago) already got their spring/summer Lanvin shoe shipments.

jc2239 said:
this cute and comfy espadrille

E0452537896791_v1_m56577569831211313.jpg

wow !!! gorgeous :love:

edsbgrl said:
The Christian Louboutin patent platform. Bagaholic has a pic in her showcase thread.

The patent miss marples? :love: *swoon* I need those. I also love the chloe wedge pumps in anthracite. I'd love just one pair of outrageously expensive shoes but I dont see it happening in the near future :cry:

Cristina said:
:love: So cute and girlie!

Mine would have to be shorts, racerback tank tops from Abercrombie and Reef flip flops. That's three items, but they go so well together :amuse:

I have some cute flat espadrilles! They're from American Eagle though so they were pretty cheap! hahahha
0416_2102_410.jpg

Cristina: I could hook you up with some racerback tops from A&F...I get 30% employee discount! ;)

Edit:::: forgot to add the thing I want for Spring :P......those Glitter Ballerina flats in pink (Marc)! Too bad they are out of size 10 on Elux :cry: