One more violet?

IMG_2924-2.jpg

Cate, what a perfect bag!! The wrinkles mean thick, chewy, smooshy!!! Congrats to you!!! You aren't going to be able to put this one down, your avatar bag is going to be jealous!!!!

cate~:yahoo: Yipppeee!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! :yahoo: I LOVE seeing your bags~ please take a family picture!!!!! I will be waiting!!!!

I am so glad you shared this with us!!! I too~ am a huge RVIF fan but I can't pull off the color (too loud for me) even though I am always drooling when I see the color~ and it's so awesome to hear the violet in the city size is just perfect!!!!!!! I have been debating over what style to get this in and the city may be it!!!! I love the leather on your violet beauty!!!!:heart::love::love:

(Don't forget~ family photo asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes:)

Thank you so much!! You are all too sweet!!! :heart: :heart: :kiss:

CF - There have just so many beautiful violets posted lately, I didn't anyone to OD on it!! :P

Ally - Hehe, I think your psychic...I'm already contemplating which pic to replace my lilac avatar. She was a good profile pic for summer, but violet will be the stand in for fall! ;)

Zac and keodi - Just got home, but I promise modeling and updated family shots tomorrow! :yes:

ShoeLover - Yup, please join the violet club mintpearl started in the "Clubhouse" section! :tup:

Congrats to all who are waiting to receive a bag in this lovely color...I promise you will not be disappointed!!!

I really, really love your Violet. I like it with the regular hardware. Nothing to distract from the beautiful color and leather. It's just beautiful!!!!! and it looks perfect on you. All of these Violets are killing me but I just can't justify getting one since I have eggplant.