One more purchase.. but which one!?

My only reservations with the Cles, as adorable as they are is whether or not I will use it / need it. I have a Mini Pochette and now a Pochette. I feel like I use my mini pochette for almost the same thing I would use a Cles for. I mean I'm sure I could MAKE use of it. Probably more so this summer when I wouldn't want to carry a bag.

I have pros & cons to each item I'm considering. I'm not buying just to buy. I eventually would like them all just trying to decide which would be the most practical and which to buy first.

I have a almost new Cles that I don't use anymore, I hope to sell it soon. I loved how practical it was though!

I'm sure you'd have no problem doing so!

I'm sure they are practical for some I just don't know how much I would use it. Seeing as I already have a couple of other items that could technically serve the same purpose.

ZCP is the Zippy Coin Purse right? (Still learning abbreviations) I looked at it last weekend in person and i think its too small for me as a wallet. I wish the Zippy Compact Wallet came in Vernis! That would be perfect!

yes but it does not really hold coins, it can but there is no zipper over the "coin" area so they could fall out! also there is no brass chain to clip on a bag....

with the DE, i would def do pomme to go with that beautiful red!

the pochette is way different than vernis cles.....i only know b/c i have been looking around myself and was surprised how well loved and how functional the vernis cles is....i am deciding myself about one! :smile:

if you need a real wallet, i would def wait and get the one you want!

yes but it does not really hold coins, it can but there is no zipper over the "coin" area so they could fall out! also there is no brass chain to clip on a bag....

with the DE, i would def do pomme to go with that beautiful red!

the pochette is way different than vernis cles.....i only know b/c i have been looking around myself and was surprised how well loved and how functional the vernis cles is....i am deciding myself about one! :smile:

if you need a real wallet, i would def wait and get the one you want!

Haha I don't need a wallet. I have one just not an LV one :P

If I do get something Vernis, Pomme is definitely my choice. I just keep going back to the price of the Vernis Cles vs. DE/Mono Cles. But honestly, I would like the look of the Vernis more because I don't think I would want to mix patterns as much and I think it would be more versitile.

My roses pochette came today and I'm not 100% sure about it. It is such a gorgeous piece but I'm afraid it's just not ME. I may give it a few days to decide but I'm thinking of reselling it. But then againI feel like I should keep it since its a LE. But if I sell it, I could buy a larger bag that I will truly love and get use out of. .

Have I mentioned I'm extremely indecisive ? ;)

I'm sort of in the same situation as you. I've just started, and thus far have a Speedy B, ZCW, pochette, and a 4-key holder. I'm trying to figure out what to get next, and my thoughts are to either save for another bag, or get a cles (DE or Pomme), or maybe a mini pochette.

If your goal is to get one more piece before you take a break, I would recommend the ZCW. It's a fantastic wallet, and you can use it with just about any bag you get, so you always have that little bit of LV with you, even if you carry a bag from another designer. It even fits (with room to spare) in my pochette (I have the new one, which is a hit bigger than the old).

I'm sort of in the same situation as you. I've just started, and thus far have a Speedy B, ZCW, pochette, and a 4-key holder. I'm trying to figure out what to get next, and my thoughts are to either save for another bag, or get a cles (DE or Pomme), or maybe a mini pochette.

If your goal is to get one more piece before you take a break, I would recommend the ZCW. It's a fantastic wallet, and you can use it with just about any bag you get, so you always have that little bit of LV with you, even if you carry a bag from another designer. It even fits (with room to spare) in my pochette (I have the new one, which is a hit bigger than the old).

Thank you and I do plan on a ZCW or a Sarah. If I get one in canvas it would be ZCW and the Sarah would be in Vernis.

I have a mini pochette and love it. I have it hooked to the D ring in my never full and is very handy !! ;)