One more purchase.. but which one!?

kenzibray

Aug 28, 2012
Kentucky
Okay So I'm officially hooked on LV!!! :loveeyes: More like an addict!! just one more.

I've only bought my first LV a short time ago. A DE Neverfull MM. And at that time I also bought a matching Mini Pochette.

Since then, I've also bought two pre-loved smaller items. That I'm still waiting on to be delivered so I won't spoil the surprise. One should be here today. *fingers crossed* :graucho:

And then I also bought another bag this past weekend- a Delightful PM.

So I'm thinking of making one more small purchase before I call it quits for awhile and enjoy what I have.

I thought about another bag (a Speedy 35 or Odeon PM) but I don't think I need 3 that close together. I want to rotate the two I have and enjoy them first. My fiance said he would buy me one later this year anyway.

So I figured an accessory of some sorts.

A bandeau? I like the monogram map. One of the colors I liked was sold out online but I found one in a store semi-near me and could probably have it shipped. Or the Leopard which is insanely popular.

A Cles? Of course the Mono or DE would be a nicer price point , but ohh the Vernis are so pretty! I'd love one in Pomme. But Idk if I could bring myself to spend twice as much for the vernis.

A wallet? I've been looking at either the Zippy Compact or a Sarah. Most likely in DE. but again, they're so much prettier in Vernis and if I did decide on Vernis, I probably should wait a bit for that since I've spent quite a bit in such a short amount of time.

So I'd say a DE Zippy Compact would be the most I could justify spending right now on something that's not another bag.

Any thoughts to help with my major indecisiveness??

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Southern CA
Have you heard about the new insolite wallets coming out April 1st? They have the same lettering that is printed on the new neverfull's also coming out April 1st. They are coming out in mono with a colored floral pattern inside. If you aren't interested in those than I'd say go for the damier ebene zippy wallet. Good Luck with your decision!:smile:

phillj12

O.G.
Nov 28, 2008
Washington DC
I love my cles! Use it ALL the time! The vernis is really great, a little more wallet-like than the mono or DE, I love both!

If you're searching for something to buy, why not use what you have a then see what accessory would be the best?

la6

O.G.
Sep 4, 2008
Baltimore
I think you should get a bandeau, and you could use it on your bags as well... I just got the Monogram Map bandeau (rec'd it yesterday) and it's gorgeous!! And then, you can save up for something Vernis, for later.

IN LVOE

Oct 24, 2011
WITH MY MOM
mono cles.... simple, classic and so essential!! i have one and i use it every day... it's great for change, hold debit card or hold my keys.

img

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Chicago, IL
Excellent choices here. I personally think every LV collector should have a wallet AND a cles! I highly recommend both as you would get daily use out of both of these items. If money is no object, I recommend a wallet. The Sarah is my favorite style. I have one in Pomme and one in Black MC with pink interior. I also have three Cles' - a mono, a DE, and a Pomme. The Pomme is soooo pretty, but pricey. If you need to "cool it" on your spending, then get a DE Cles.

All that said......may I entice you with a pic of my Odeon PM?? I love, love, love this super functional, convenient, beautiful bag!!!! I think you should seriously consider it for later this year.

Attachments

kenzibray

Aug 28, 2012
Kentucky
Excellent choices here. I personally think every LV collector should have a wallet AND a cles! I highly recommend both as you would get daily use out of both of these items. If money is no object, I recommend a wallet. The Sarah is my favorite style. I have one in Pomme and one in Black MC with pink interior. I also have three Cles' - a mono, a DE, and a Pomme. The Pomme is soooo pretty, but pricey. If you need to "cool it" on your spending, then get a DE Cles.

All that said......may I entice you with a pic of my Odeon PM?? I love, love, love this super functional, convenient, beautiful bag!!!! I think you should seriously consider it for later this year.
The odeon was definitely among the contenders when I was in LV this past weekend!! Your pictures in another thread helped put it there !!

And it may be safe to say it is my next purchase. I love how comfortable it is.

At first my SA didn't think they had the delightful PM in and only had the MM so I kept going back & forth and was leaning towards the odeon until a PM did pop up.

I love the crossbody and have a lot in different designers so that's kind of what put me over the edge to the Delightful was that it was a style I didn't have.

But I think this may be the one I have picked out for my fiance to buy later this year (probably as a birthday/christmas present)

What makes my decisions like these so hard is that they are all things I want in my collection in the long run I just have problems deciding which order I want to buy them. ;)

becky201

Nov 24, 2012

I love your odeon, is it roomy?

I also LOVE your floors!

Apr 16, 2011
a vernis cles - it is bigger than the other cles, has a side pocket and the colors are so pretty! I think it would be more useful bc of the larger size - take another peek at LV - if you don't have anything in vernis it is def a great piece that would look pretty on any bag, LV or not!!

and I am not sure but I don't think it went up in last price increase or did it??

img

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Chicago, IL
I love your odeon, is it roomy?

I also LOVE your floors!
Thank you!! At first I thought it was really small, but I'm really digging it!! I love big bags in general so this is something different for me. I wanted a crossbody bag so this was more of an "I need this" versus "I love this" type of purchase. I have to admit I've been pleasantly surprised by how much I now LOVE this bag!!!! It fits everything I must carry on a daily basis, but doesn't have that additional "just in case space" that I am used to having with my other bags. For example, I haul around my Speedy 30's, my Artsy MM, and my Portobello GM with the same contents I carry in my Odeon PM BUT I like having that extra "just in case space". Do you know what I mean? So I can't throw a book or a sweater inside of my Odeon PM....oh well. I find it to be roomy enough, but not extra roomy!!

Thanks for complimenting my floors!! I love them but they are really tough to keep clean with 4 kids, 2 cats, 1 dog and 1 husband - LOL!!

kenzibray

Aug 28, 2012
Kentucky
a vernis cles - it is bigger than the other cles, has a side pocket and the colors are so pretty! I think it would be more useful bc of the larger size - take another peek at LV - if you don't have anything in vernis it is def a great piece that would look pretty on any bag, LV or not!!

and I am not sure but I don't think it went up in last price increase or did it??
I am really leaning towards this. I saw one in LV when I was in this past weekend. I think the Pomme would look great with my DE Neverfull.

I guess I didn't realize it was bigger than a normal cles! I just have to try to justify the price! the size helps though! :P