one last browns and gold question?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went and looked at the 3 bags I was deciding between.. I want a casual but nice bag in golds or browns brass hardware.. and I have narrowed it down to these 2 which one do you guys think or if you have anything not so hot about either bag to voice :O)

A brown sig poppy

B khaki and bronze tote

brownsig.jpg hhhm3.jpg
  2. To be honest - I like the poppy - I have it in patent and siggy khaki/gold.
    I think it is made much better than the glam tote - the glam is very nice but made on the cheap side-

My vote would be the Poppy

3. khaki and gold? hmmm do you have a pic of that one :O)

4. yes..give me a min

5. cool thanks

6. My vote is for khaki

7. I like the Spotlight much better. Looking at your posts, it seems that we have very similar taste! I sadly had to put down the brown Spotlight when I was at the outlet, as I was already buying 2 Audreys and a Claire that day :crybaby: However, my bf is taking me to the outlet to pick out some stuff for Valentine's day, so I might end up going home with the Spotlight afterall! :amuse:

8. [​IMG]

9. well now 2 audreys and a claire:nuts: is nothing to be sad about lol lol.. I guess im in this I need a comfortable casual brown ..or gold bag I have brown Lv's .. tan sabrina but just want something more casual.:smile:

10. wow and may I say again wow... I love the bag the only hmm would be getting it dirty. I'm thinking the dark brown may last me longer.. but dang thats a show stopper very pretty thankyou for posting the pic :O):biggrin:

11. LOL I guess it does look like I was crying/sad about the Audreys and Claire, but it was actually because I had to put down the brown Spotlight :sad: I figured I would have an easier time finding another one (if not at the outlet, then on Ebay or Bonanzle) at a lower price than the Audreys and Claire. I hope they're still there when I go with my boyfriend. I liked the Spotlight but never considered buying it until my sister got the same gold/khaki one that crazyforcoach09 posted. It looks awesome on her and I'm always trying to steal it and try it on lol.

ETA: Like you, I also wanted it as a casual brown bag, which I think it's perfect for!

12. you are welcome
    I am in love with the poppy:yahoo:

13. [​IMG]

I dont like that long strap cant come off the other bag.. :sad:

14. B khaki and bronze tote

15. I vote glam..its so easy to carry, and roomy..