one last browns and gold question?

inch37

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
I went and looked at the 3 bags I was deciding between.. I want a casual but nice bag in golds or browns brass hardware.. and I have narrowed it down to these 2 which one do you guys think or if you have anything not so hot about either bag to voice :O)

A brown sig poppy

B khaki and bronze tote

Attachments

• brownsig.jpg
    brownsig.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 45
  • hhhm3.jpg
    hhhm3.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 98
To be honest - I like the poppy - I have it in patent and siggy khaki/gold.
I think it is made much better than the glam tote - the glam is very nice but made on the cheap side-

My vote would be the Poppy

I like the Spotlight much better. Looking at your posts, it seems that we have very similar taste! I sadly had to put down the brown Spotlight when I was at the outlet, as I was already buying 2 Audreys and a Claire that day :crybaby: However, my bf is taking me to the outlet to pick out some stuff for Valentine's day, so I might end up going home with the Spotlight afterall! :amuse:

khaki and gold? hmmm do you have a pic of that one :O)

243g9bk.jpg

I like the Spotlight much better. Looking at your posts, it seems that we have very similar taste! I sadly had to put down the brown Spotlight when I was at the outlet, as I was already buying 2 Audreys and a Claire that day :crybaby: However, my bf is taking me to the outlet to pick out some stuff for Valentine's day, so I might end up going home with the Spotlight afterall! :amuse:

well now 2 audreys and a claire:nuts: is nothing to be sad about lol lol.. I guess im in this I need a comfortable casual brown ..or gold bag I have brown Lv's .. tan sabrina but just want something more casual.:smile:

well now 2 audreys and a claire:nuts: is nothing to be sad about lol lol.. I guess im in this I need a comfortable casual brown ..or gold bag I have brown Lv's .. tan sabrina but just want something more casual.:smile:

LOL I guess it does look like I was crying/sad about the Audreys and Claire, but it was actually because I had to put down the brown Spotlight :sad: I figured I would have an easier time finding another one (if not at the outlet, then on Ebay or Bonanzle) at a lower price than the Audreys and Claire. I hope they're still there when I go with my boyfriend. I liked the Spotlight but never considered buying it until my sister got the same gold/khaki one that crazyforcoach09 posted. It looks awesome on her and I'm always trying to steal it and try it on lol.

ETA: Like you, I also wanted it as a casual brown bag, which I think it's perfect for!

I went and looked at the 3 bags I was deciding between.. I want a casual but nice bag in golds or browns brass hardware.. and I have narrowed it down to these 2 which one do you guys think or if you have anything not so hot about either bag to voice :O)

A brown sig poppy

B khaki and bronze tote

attachment.php

I dont like that long strap cant come off the other bag.. :sad: