One Bag or Two???

I'm in the same situation right now. I really want the Irene but I can get the Tivoli GM and an Epi Alma for the price of Irene so I don't know what to do there. Good thing I'm in the process of saving up for it or them so I have time.

I have the Trevi PM and I love it but I do find that it gets a little heavy at times even though I don't put too much in it. The longer straps help and it's a classic bag but you have to have put a couple of things in consideration. Is this going to replace your everday bag? If so I would recommend getting the Galliera in ebon because the azur seems to be a summer bag or the Thames PM. The Galliera and Thames and Trevi are and can be shoulder bags, the speedy hand held. Another thing is the closure of these bags. Do you want snap or zipper? I'm really not using my Trevi for everyday. I've used her for special occasions and work but for my go to bag it would be the NF and my speedy. Good Luck!

If u luv the trevi pm, u should go for it...there's no point in getting somthign else...cuz u'll waste the money and end up still want the trevi pm in the future anyway! ;)

Wow! It is a big toss up between Trevi and Galliera, but Trevi seems to be in the lead, huh? I forgot to mention I have a monogram wallet I use everyday, but I would love a zippy wallet in either shade of damier. Hmmmm... I am so excited to go try them on!!

The trevi would probably not be every day. It seems a little formal to me. Do those of you who own it wear it all the time really casually? Is it comfortable on the shoulder? Not too worried about the heaviness factor, as I live in LA and drive everywhere, so I won't be holding it while walking distances or anything.

No Speedy in the mail today BTW>:crybaby: