once upon a time When I made a fool of myself

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies, just wanted to share a funny story from last may, when I was still a newbie to Bal and knew a fraction about the bags I now consider knowing very well....

I was checking some ggh city, lets say black, on ebay and asked the seller send me extrapictures. I received those and I checked the papertags. There is always that text pleine fleur aniline. I did not realise that it was the name of the leather type used for the bag... I thought it was the name of the colour and I went totally mad that this lady has a black bag when the tag says colour being aniline (red). I wrote the seller a letter how dare she sell a bag with wrong tags and blaming that your bag must a fake.

Never heard from her since. :biggrin:

2. :lolots::roflmfao: funny story! I can imagine your face turned red when you finally found out about it! Ahh...what a nice little break from work...lol

3. HAHAHA!:lol: Thanks for sharing your story!

4. Awwww, I wonder if it was someone from the PF - and perhaps she posted a thread concerning some "crazy" woman accusing her of selling a fake bag! :roflmfao::roflmfao:

5. Oh my :smile: hehe

6. LOL! I love that story.

7. haha thats a cute story.

8. ^^ wow. You've only been buying bal since last May????:faint:

9. Aarponen......You are soooooo funny!:lolots::lolots::lolots:

10. LOL, I'm new to Bal now, and I'm so paranoid I'm going to do something similar!! Thanks for sharing, I feel better now. :smile:

11. Hey -- that seller was ME! How dare you!

...just kidding!
    Hahaha! LOL! Great story aarponen. :lolots::lolots::lolots:

12. That's funny:lol: A, I remember when I also just started to check into buying my first Bbag. I called BalNY for the City w/ big buttons & she told me they have the Giant available. I keep telling her, No, I want the City size...:confused1:???? When I learned more about Bbags, I just LOL :lol: at myself.

13. ^^ Good one! Heehee!

"Big buttons," thats so cute.

14. oh well, after having bought 45 since may and sold nearly 2 thirds of them, I am considering myself quite an expert with giant citys.... nowadays I am the annoying buyer telling your pommier bag is not vert gazon, lol.

15. lol you are too funny *a*:roflmfao::lol: