once upon a time When I made a fool of myself

Aarponen

Proud & Preowned
O.G.
Apr 8, 2008
Ladies, just wanted to share a funny story from last may, when I was still a newbie to Bal and knew a fraction about the bags I now consider knowing very well....

I was checking some ggh city, lets say black, on ebay and asked the seller send me extrapictures. I received those and I checked the papertags. There is always that text pleine fleur aniline. I did not realise that it was the name of the leather type used for the bag... I thought it was the name of the colour and I went totally mad that this lady has a black bag when the tag says colour being aniline (red). I wrote the seller a letter how dare she sell a bag with wrong tags and blaming that your bag must a fake.

Never heard from her since. :biggrin:

That's funny:lol: A, I remember when I also just started to check into buying my first Bbag. I called BalNY for the City w/ big buttons & she told me they have the Giant available. I keep telling her, No, I want the City size...:confused1:???? When I learned more about Bbags, I just LOL :lol: at myself.

oh well, after having bought 45 since may and sold nearly 2 thirds of them, I am considering myself quite an expert with giant citys.... nowadays I am the annoying buyer telling your pommier bag is not vert gazon, lol.