Once In A Lifetime Opportunity

I'm so excited for you and I'm especially interested in what you will choose and can't wait for pics because my birthday is June 29 and I also have it down to the neverfull and speedy bandolier to choose as my gift ! I want mono or ebene. Looks like either way you can't go wrong and will be happy! Maybe you can get them hot stamped for the special visit or a bonus bandeau (scarf) to tie on it.

It's almost time to head to the airport. I ended up not getting anything from Louis Vuitton.
The Speedy B didn't wow me. I should have done my research because I got my heart set on the Neverfull Mm with the pink lining. They didn't have one. I thought they might since they are the flagship store but there are only five left in the country. It wasn't meant to be.
I ended up getting a light weight Burberry scarf from Saks. I love it and can use it all year round.
I saw a motorcade for *****. I saw *****'s vehicles waiting for him at ***** Tower but his security detail wouldn't let you anywhere near him. It has been a magical and fun trip. My son and I had a wonderful day walking through Central Park and visiting Museums. Thanks for all the well wishes.