On a hunt for Matelasse in Brown

I'm looking for the smaller size in black. Of course, I'd like to find this on sale as well (or a used one from a PF member). I'll keep my eyes peeled for the brown for you Nanaz!

Myriam, you are so sweet. Is the regular price $1795 there too? i just can't justify paying this much for a handbag.:nuts: Thank you sweetie.:heart:

Yeah, I think it was £950.... :confused1:
It's very expensive but totally worth it. When I saw it IRL I couldn't believe how beautiful the bag is... however I think you should wait, not everybody it's a fan of this bag and they will reduce it soon :graucho: .

Yeah, I think it was £950.... :confused1:
It's very expensive but totally worth it. When I saw it IRL I couldn't believe how beautiful the bag is... however I think you should wait, not everybody it's a fan of this bag and they will reduce it soon :graucho: .
Thank you again and you are right i have a feeling they will go on sale soon. specially with the new spring colors coming out.:graucho:

ITA! Love this bag! Good luck finding one Nanaz! It's already gone on sale somewhere so I'm sure you'll be able to find one on sale again somewhere. I'll keep a look out for you too!