OMGOSH I'm getting a Red Chloe Edith.

So right Susieserb, gotta be the right conditions, AND CONGRATS on your rouge!! The rouge is absolutely one of the best colors for Chloe.
I kept thinking about that Mastic, and of course, everywhere I called did not have Mastic, making me even more 'obsessed' in finding one. I started calling around all over the country, found it at a Texas NM Last Call, I believe it was Allen--and asked if it was an additional 20% and was told it was--some of the NMLC's are offering 20% on Chloe's and some aren't. It may depend on the size of the store, etc.

So right Susieserb, gotta be the right conditions, AND CONGRATS on your rouge!! The rouge is absolutely one of the best colors for Chloe.
I kept thinking about that Mastic, and of course, everywhere I called did not have Mastic, making me even more 'obsessed' in finding one. I started calling around all over the country, found it at a Texas NM Last Call, I believe it was Allen--and asked if it was an additional 20% and was told it was--some of the NMLC's are offering 20% on Chloe's and some aren't. It may depend on the size of the store, etc.

That's my girl!! Look how your efforts have paid off!

Your opinion towards the color Rouge mirrors mine with with the Mastic. It's my all time favorite off white, Chloe color. IMO just perfect.

Congratulations all the way around!:woohoo: