OMG: You'll NEVER guess what year this Black City is!

I can attest to the fact that this bag has magnificent leather. I wish I felt "right" carrying a city, but I just don't. So she had to go live with reresaurus, but I know it was for the best.:yes:

:Push:Nooo..I've missed this..And I can't guess now... RERE you could have waited for me..:lol:... The leather is TDF,omg simply unique and amazing!
Enjoy her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinkup:

I was so ready to head to my nearest department store to check out black cities! I am so glad (atleast my wallet is!) that it's an 07!:roflmfao: Congrats RERE, it's stunning!!!

Hey!!! I didn't make you wait 3 pages and hours for my revel.. now fess up lady!

I know, and I thank you for that. :love:

I was gonna make you ladies wait until NOW since I wanted to post a pic of the paper tag to show you what season it is too, but then a thought occurred to me: ya'll might just kill me!

I can attest to the fact that this bag has magnificent leather. I wish I felt "right" carrying a city, but I just don't. So she had to go live with reresaurus, but I know it was for the best.:yes:

Thank you so so much! I was gonna mention in my first post that she came from a "dear PFer" but then I thought someone sneaky might go around checking ebay feedback, etc. LOL. :sneaky:

I thought I read you had an 09 Black OTW? Hmmmm I might have read wrongly...but I love your Black City LOTs. It looks NEW & yet it's all smooshy!!!

pink and slinks! You gals have a fantastic memory!

I "did" have one on the way, but minor complications kept me from getting her. I still wonder what might have been, but what could have been if I didn't take a chance with this pillowy City?!

I shutter at the thought. :rolleyes: