omg wth do i do?

I think I would make it even clearer

NEVER GOT ITEM because NEVER PAID, Poor Communication, no email replies, horrible buyer.

Many ebay newbies don't know all of the shortcuts

I would absolutely, without a second thought, neg her back! I think that what you wrote is fine, even what Queenmab wrote is good...combine the two in some way, but definitely gever her a negative right back.

I'd put something like, "Never paid for item, backed out of sale, & left me a negative--sellers beware!" I'd put it both on her feedback page, and as a response on YOUR feedback page to her negative (as I recall, you can respond on your page to her negative). Best of luck honey--so sorry this happened!

Is it possible that all your replies have ended up in her email Bulk folder?

This happened to me, recently, with the replies from a seller who had sent me a bag with a faulty, non functioning clasp and bubbling on the other clasp. I'd never had a problem with receiving emails before, so I just assumed that she had stopped responding to all my emails and I filed a dispute.

Luckily, I didn't neg her, although, I came very close (as close as writing my comment and selecting stars; I just didn't quite hit the 'Leave Feedback' button!). My seller may actually deserve a neg, anyway, as I find it very hard to believe that she wasn't aware of the faults, as she claims; but that's another story. :shame:

My point is that could it, possibly, just be a big misunderstanding? :shrugs:

BTW, sorry if I'm missing something - I've had a couple of shandies! :lol:

Yes, NEG the crap out of her! And you don't need to put it all in one line, you can "respond" and actually leave two lines of negative feedback for her at once. I think I would also call her a fraud, NPB, buyers remorse... the works!

Heather~ NEG her! I have No problem negging a person and stating EXACTLY what happened. Keep your claim open and fight for your money as it is a BINDING contract. Also~ It wouldn't hurt to have caroldiva authenticate just in case this gets ugly, you will already be ahead of the game...:boxing:GAME ON!:cursing:

UGH!!! What a jerk. So sorry this happened to you. I think you're doing the right thing by filing the NPB and giving a calm response to her feedback left for you. I would ABSOLUTELY leave her a neg, but of course you already know that, LOL.

But I think what you really need to do is come to my house for New Years Eve and forget all about this stupid chick. :graucho:
I agree:yahoo: . she is a clown & Clownbay is full of them. sorry this happened to you HLFINN. NEG her.

lol. thanks guys. i did neg her today and responded to her neg yesterday. no reponse from her from my emails or the dispute. trying to decide when i should close the dispute. thanks again for all the good thoughts!