OMG! What a liar!

Kimisin said:
I ask her if I can pick up and exam the bag before I pay. She never email me back :lol:

LOL she must be really busy answering those 500 emails she gets a day

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

oh yeah and photoshopping colors between gray and lilac (?) for her auctions.

redney said:
LOL she must be really busy answering those 500 emails she gets a day

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

oh yeah and photoshopping colors between gray and lilac (?) for her auctions.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: maybe that's why...she just email me back after 2days..telling me no local pick up...oh well...really want to see how it look like. :angel:

zacorey said:
I really feel better about this seller now- she's really upset!!:lol:

again: I recieved a lot of emails asking about authenticity, let me make it clear here, you can take it to any balenciaga to chcek for the authenticity. please stop email me about that question, it makes me so upset.

Maybe she should do something else beside selling some fakes on Ebay if this is "upset" her so much.

Seem like she's rich:roflmfao: she can list 4 different bag all with the same price.

again: I recieved a lot of emails asking about authenticity, let me make it clear here, you can take it to any balenciaga to chcek for the authenticity. please stop email me about that question, it makes me so upset.

s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
Select a picture
fe_1_b.JPG

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif
do you think someone should email her? the buyer will be more upset.

Now girls she already posted this once, don't make her do it again: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I did email her and ask for lots of pictures and told her i thought it was probably a fake.:lol: