OMG! What a liar!

i dont know if it will be a problem- most bal buyers know that an 05 turquoise (which this is trying to be) has brass hardware. so hopefully that will curb bidding. *prays*

she couldn't even come up with a name for the color.

language from another of her completed auctions:

My husband work in Italy. there is a lot of fashion show and trade show going on. after the fashion show ends, there is a big auction to sell all the sample product as well the show bags. My husband is a stylist, he can buy some good bags before the auction in great price.

all bags are shipped from Italy to USA,

this is one reliable way to obtain real high quality designer brand product in very low price.

GUARANTEE AUTHENTIC OR YOUR FULL MONEY BACK!! THIS IS MY PROMISE.

since all bag is bought from fashion show and trade show, there is no way they will use fake one to join the show. I used to take some of the bag to local boutique, and prove it is 100% authentic, that is why i can list it on ebay.

please make sure you have expertise to identify what is real and what is fake. that is how we can avoid any hassle in the future.

you can take the bags to local store too, they should tell you it is authentic. however without store receipt they might refuse to officially check the authenticity for you.

I just emailed her and asked her to post photos of the front and back of the inside plate! LOL, we should all do that and drive her nuts. People have so much nerve!

I asked for additional photos of the bag. The front and back looks SO different-it's obvious she used photos of 2 different bags. Does she honestly think buyers can be that stupid and not know there is a difference?