OMG TONS of Bal's for BIN's between 500-900!! GO!!

I didn't get to my mothers house yet but I made her open the package & she couldn't believe how gorgeous the bag is. My PHM went on & on about how these bags aren't for a girl like me & how I don't NEED this bag. So I told her I saved the money & she said these bags were made for women who have money to splurge on whatever they want. AS IF! Then she asked me if I had an old bag like that so I can hand it down to her. I said no mom that's my first Bbag<--- she doesn't even know what a Bbag is but she loves it.

Anway, I hope it's real. I'll post pics as soon as I get there.

Did anyone else receive their bag????

I didn't get to my mothers house yet but I made her open the package & she couldn't believe how gorgeous the bag is. My PHM went on & on about how these bags aren't for a girl like me & how I don't NEED this bag. So I told her I saved the money & she said these bags were made for women who have money to splurge on whatever they want. AS IF! Then she asked me if I had an old bag like that so I can hand it down to her. I said no mom that's my first Bbag<--- she doesn't even know what a Bbag is but she loves it.

Anway, I hope it's real. I'll post pics as soon as I get there.

Did anyone else receive their bag????
Loved your post, great story! Adds to our collective anticipation and excitement. I also bought gorgeous Marni navy suede boots from them. I got it to go with my ink Bbags!!

I can only describe it as my Rouge Vif Day, today is a good day. I got off work early and headed straight to my mailbox. And inside there were slips to get packages from the back. Yippy...from Italy. But wait, the box has been cut and sealed in plastic, indicating that it was searched and passed through US Customs. (I hope I don't get a bill later *crosses fingers*) And I hope they haven't damaged it in any way.

So, I get home and open up the box along the cuts they made and saw the bag was not in a dust bag...it was wrapped in plastic bubble wrap. Inside, however, the dust bag, mirror, tags and tassels were safely stored. The only weird thing is the paper tag is missing the hole punched out of the left-hand side...all the other details check out as legit.

The leather is devine with a beautiful character to the finish. There are a couple light marks on the back where I think the mirror scratched the leather. It's just part of the natural look of leather. I love chevre leather.

So, without further ado:
PICT0084.jpg

OMG it's lovely i have this red hobo and it's exactly the same, i am so excited i bought the mini bowling in dark brown (truffle??)from this seller as well but i was waiting to see yours, i think they are authentic!

I am in :heart: with this bag!!!!!!!! My mom was right it is Gorgeous!:yahoo: I feel so lucky I was supposed to go to BalNY on Nov.14th but I was stuck in traffic so I turned back and went home.

I attached pics of my FIRST Bbag.....Pardon the quality of the pics.