OMG TONS of Bal's for BIN's between 500-900!! GO!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :love:

2. someone buy that griege before I do. PLEASE I DON'T NEED MORE BAGS!!!

3. bahaha, I hit the buy it now and someone had.
    THANKS!!

4. I know ... my eyes just about popped outta my head when I saw that ...

Oh... I see he actually had a Rouge Vif Hobo at one point that was already BIN'd ... WOW!

5. you think these are real???

6. I'm in heaven! :love: :love: I've been looking for a well priced, neutral courier for a long time, and was in negotiations today with someone to buy their's for $750, and they were pushing for $850. YAYAYAYAYAY!!! I will now be the proud owner of not one, but TWO couriers!! Believe it or not, I bought one of them for The Man. I hope he hates it!!! :nuts:

7. We'll find out when mine arrive :graucho:

8. ^ oh yeah!! It was only 520!!!!!!
    Rocksteady got it.

9. Your wish is my command :sweatdrop:

10. Deco!! Thank you for saving me!! My PHH would have flipped if I bought another one!

11. Yeah, they sure look real. Location is Italy ... I know of at least one other seller who sells authentic Balenciagas for such a low price whose source is Italy. I guess maybe there are boutiques there that dump their non-selling stock occasionally? All just speculation on my part.

12. The seller had a rouge vif day up for $520 and I almost snatched it up, but freaked out after realizing that he's using UPS to ship internationally. Knowing my luck, I'd probably get stuck with custom fees!

13. I don't know, it seems to be too good to be true. Who in thier right mind would sell brand new bags for that low of a price.

L

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice