OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! something is in the air

I love my Beverly MM. My bf bought it for me last month for my birthday. It is my first LV and designer purse. I didn't think it would look good with a patina but now that the color is changing a bit, I think it'll be ok. I love the hardware on it too.

get it! it will take a LONG time for the vachetta to turn dark brown, and sometimes it never even gets that dark!
also, you can have vachetta replaced! i think this is a gorgeous bag that will last forever!

EDIT: oops. didnt read the whole thing! congrats on your choice to get the bag!

LOL...that was me too..i never thought my first lv bag would be MONOGRAM...and now I love it!

hey, what kind of mini lin speedy do you have? lol..i need to see some dune speedy pics.

Hi jill, have the speedy in dune and ebene. check out the mini lin club. dune is so cute. very subtle . Yes i think I am likin mono now. Oh no!! I swore it would never happen.

The beverly is a beauty! I say GO FOR IT!! Don't worry about the patina, it doesn't happen so fast at all and if you don't use as an everyday bag it will take a l o n g time for it to get a patina let alone a dark patina. My mono speedy is super light still and I wear it maybe 2x a week for about 30 min. the two times I go out in a day, lol.

I also wanted to say, I consider mini lin a monogram bag, as it also has LV's on it and the fleurs and what not. So if you wore a mini lin in the past you were already wearing a monogram bag. I think it's more the vachetta that was turning you off and that's it's more mundane right? When you get a new mono LV, the vachetta is light, like white, and it then turns to a peach color when exposed to sun and light. It really won't happen so fast, I think it's a very slow process and if you don't use it everyday it won't even happen in that noticeable of a way. It certainly won't get dark unless it's your workhorse bag and you live in a hot and sunny climate.

You know what's funny, lol, I swore I would never like mini lin and it's now a bag I really like from being around here and seeing everyone's lovely mini lin speedies. I would love to get a mini lin ebene one day!

lol, i guess mini lin is a mono bag:nuts:, haha , you are right Speedydelivery , I am not fan of vachetta, also the regular mono was'nt my thing. But lo and behold hang on tpf and Now I want the beverly and I am eyeing some other mono bags. I loved the mirage speedy, hmm it was the damn vachetta scaring me away . lol good to know it wont get to dark if I dont want it to, I saw karmans and hers was perfect, nice light honey color.