OMG!!! paypal is trying to get $$$ from my checking account

That is why I use a private box and ship to pack all my expensive sale ebay items. The owner of the box and ship packs the items for me herself and ships them which also makes her a witness incase of ebay disputes. She also keeps a record of what she shipped per invoice as a hard copy record if we also need that as proof for ebay. This has worked for me just great and they also witness the condition of the item.

Oh Good Idea!!!!! I never thought of that. I have stopped selling on ebay for a while now too because they do nothing to help the honest people. So then can kiss my patootie!

I am confused about the automatic payments....what does ebay payments have to do with her having someone take $ out of her checking account tied to paypal. What am I missing here?

I just removed my bank acct. info off of PayPal. Now I am not confirmed, but if I choose to use Paypal in the future I can add an acct.
This freaks me out that they can take money out of your bank acct. even if it is a scammer getting ahold of your Papal.
I tried to remove my credit card info on Ebay,as they take sellers fees out of it. It didn't work, only gave me an option for another CC. Weird!

I have a Bank of America CC and I can go get a temporary # to use for online.

I too have a separate account for paypal that I keep $1 in thinking they cant get blood from a stone. Now I am going to call and place a freeze on the account if I ever sell again so no one can get in to my accounts.

so this is is a follow up on the sale of the bag i made to that buyer from korea that claimed i sent her an EMPTY box! (thread titled another ebay rant or something along those lines...) i escalated her dispute to a claim, faxed my usps receipt from an actual post office and the paypal rep said they are running 30 days late to investigate the .................

has this ever happened to anyone and what were the results?!?! i am in disbelief!!

I think $30 is a small price to pay in order to stop payment.

Everyone with paypal should have 2 checking accounts at the same bank. Clear your paypal account out every night and withdraw to checking account #1 that you have set up with paypal. Never leave funds in your paypal account.
Set your checking accounts up so that you can view both accounts online. As soon as you see that the transferred paypal funds are in checking account #1, do an immediate transfer to checking account #2 that is not tied in any way to paypal.
If paypal comes looking for funds in your #1 checking account, there will be none there.

Wow, I am def. taking this advice. It makes so much sense, those crooks do not care if what you have in the account is your last dollar!:cursing: