OMG OMG OMG...I cannot BELIEVE I finally got one!

Oh my gosh! Thank you EVERYONE for being so kind to me!!!! :heart: I am at a loss for words! You guys are just so sweet. I feel like I belong here now. Thank you SOOOOO much! You have no idea how much this means to me.

After I had posted that I had requested additional pictures since the ones sent to me were not really hers, I have not heard a response from her. I have, however, gotten invoices sent to me from her so I know she has been on. She must be avoiding me since finding out the pictures were of a fake bag and the additional pictures were not even hers to begin with. Luckily I have not paid her yet.

You were all right..that auction was mine. :smile: I rarely buy bags on Ebay just because I get so paranoid that I will get a fake. Most of my collection have come from a Coach Store or an Outlet. Now I am even more paranoid! That price was so good..I guess too good to be true. :crybaby: ***Court..thank you SO much for PMing me! You were the reason that I stopped and took a look at this thread before paying!!!! :heart:***

So far it looks as if the auction is still active, but I hope that in time it will be flagged down and I wont get bad feedback.

Thank you everyone. You have made me feel at home and I really just appreciate everything that you have done for me.

Oh my gosh! Thank you EVERYONE for being so kind to me!!!! :heart: I am at a loss for words! You guys are just so sweet. I feel like I belong here now. Thank you SOOOOO much! You have no idea how much this means to me.

After I had posted that I had requested additional pictures since the ones sent to me were not really hers, I have not heard a response from her. I have, however, gotten invoices sent to me from her so I know she has been on. She must be avoiding me since finding out the pictures were of a fake bag and the additional pictures were not even hers to begin with. Luckily I have not paid her yet.

You were all right..that auction was mine. :smile: I rarely buy bags on Ebay just because I get so paranoid that I will get a fake. Most of my collection have come from a Coach Store or an Outlet. Now I am even more paranoid! That price was so good..I guess too good to be true. :crybaby: ***Court..thank you SO much for PMing me! You were the reason that I stopped and took a look at this thread before paying!!!! :heart:***

So far it looks as if the auction is still active, but I hope that in time it will be flagged down and I wont get bad feedback.

Thank you everyone. You have made me feel at home and I really just appreciate everything that you have done for me.
good! all you need to do now is wait, don't pay, don't say a word to the seller. just wait. unfortunately that is one of the rarer authentic styles but most faked styles around.

the auction will get taken down, then you'll get an email from ebay. let us know when that happens!

until then gals, REPORT REPORT REPORT!

Reported!

I AM SO SORRY this happened to you! This happened to me 2 years ago with a couple LV bags (the price was too good to be true and I jumped for it). Now I am working with my CC to get refunded. The website that I bought it from no longer exists...

GOOD LUCK!!