OMG my Crazy friend is ruining her LV

maybe she thought...since teabags are usually used to make paper, cloth or other things look "aged", she thought it'll fastforward her desired patina. but omg...ok, i'll shut it.:shame: it is her bag afterall...let's all just be grateful we're not as cuckoo. :yahoo:

Maybe she's not as obsessed about her handbags as we are?:shrugs: I think individuality is more important to her then anything, she's a "creative" freespirit that doesn't want to be like everybody else. Is anybody buying this?!....OR she's lost her freakin' mind!:s

Actually I think that's pretty funny and in some ways I envy her because she's obviously doesn't take herself seriously. Sometimes I think my obsession about keeping my bags clean and pristine is ridiculous and makes me less spontaneous and a little too self-centered. After all, it's not like she painted a moustache on the Mona Lisa...

Sorry if I offended anyone.

It's much like a nasty trainwreck. It's terribly tragic, and you shouldn't want to look but you still feel compelled to do so. So, as bad as it sounds I really have to see this. The flowers are getting me even more than the tea (and the tea scares me too!)

If she wants a speedy patina (no pun intended), she should just put the bag out on the sun. In other words, tan it! I got that advice from my LV sales rep. What she did is just plain stupid! :confused1: