OMG! LEGACY lining!

I love the shape of the new rocker, but I definitely don't like that high price tag for the large.
But I love the Highlight better- Can't wait for the other colors! And the price tag on the leather one is a little better than the rocker.

Last edited:
Well I like them. Regardless of what lining they have I think they are cute. I am not however a big fan of the two tone strap. I wish they would stop doing that. I'm so glad my licorice and gold jazzy has a solid black crossbody strap. I like the blue one I would probably just take the cross body strap off.

Well...I will have to see a reveal of the leather rocker to decide. I wonder how the leather is...the blue looks a little...matte.
But I do like the black sig rocker with that red lining, and I also like the khaki sig rocker that has hearts and dots all over it.
But the "highlight?" Ummm...No.
I prefer "Spotlight". Unless the highlight comes in a different sequin color than the magenta seen in the pics, I will be passing on these.

Since these items are pilots, my brain is saying run! Get them!
But I cannot, LOL! I do hope some of you will though. It will be interesting to see them irl.

P.S. All the Legacy bags I own have satin legacy striped lining. How come this lining looks fabric? Hmmm.

Pursedove, I am the opposite and find it to be an odd pairing....the legacy lining to me seems more like it would go with the Hamptons line. Was never a big legacy lining fan....I like to be suprised with cool teal, purple, peach, hot pink linings.