OMG! LEGACY lining!

GlockGirl

Feb 23, 2010
I was just checking out "what's new" at coach.com. OMG, Poppy leather Rockers have LEGACY lining!

Forgive me if this has been posted but I'm TOO FRIGGIN EXCITED. Saw the speculations about legacy in the spring ... It's HERE! :yahoo:

OMG, the leather Highlights have it too!

Oh just found them. They are under New At Coach > All New At Coach. For those interested, scroll down that page and look. Apparently Coach is selling the pilot bags online this time. No descriptions or dimensions, just style name, style number, price and colors available.

Just checked and I see many new bags! How did I miss this update?

Love the lining!! SO we now know that the new Poppy we saw in the Spring preview is called the Highlight!!

this is odd for coach, i wonder why they decided to make the pilot bags available to the masses? it was definitely just updated today cuz these werent on here last night... i was looking lol

picture.php

http://www.coach.com/online/handbags/-newatcoach_allnewatcoach-10551-10051-5000000000000000002-en?t1Id=5000000000000000001&t2Id=5000000000000000002&tier=2&LOC=LN

ohhh i am soo close to ordering the gunmetal rocker - its in my inbox waiting for me to press continue........ugh - its looks like a really fun bag! but why is the rocker $70 more than the highlight? that confuses me

^^ The young and old together....getting along? A statement that Coach is for everyone? LOL! I don't know...I'm okay with it, but then I'm not always conventional in my fashion sense. ;)