OMG.... Kurt Cobain lives (pics)

She looks so much like Kurt. I like Frances Bean a lot. She's had it rough for such a young age, her father kills himself and her mother is Courtney Love-a horrific train wreck of a person if ever there was one.

I've read interviews with her, and she seems like such a grounded young lady.

In one of her interviews she dissed her mom's style! Something to the effect of "I don't like it when she looks grungy, I prefer the hollywood starlet look" or whatever. Those weren't her exact words but it was funny to read!

I agree, definitely looks like both. Especially if you think about how Courtney used to look before all the work.

I would have totally been his groupie had I not been a wee bit too young at the time.

The similiarities are amazing. I am a big Nirvana fan and I wish her success and happiness in her life. I'm sure he would be proud of his little girl growing up to be a young woman.

In spite of everything/everyone in her life, it seems like that child has a good head on her shoulders. I don't know why I get that impression but she doesn't look like a brat or a child who is out of control. I hope I'm not wrong!

she has her moms old nose.

Yep, she does look quite a bit like her mom used to look. But she does look a lot like her dad too. If anyone has an excuse to be a "poor little me, such a rough life so I'm a mess" kid, it would be her. But instead, she is smart and classy. So what is Lohan's excuse?