OMG.... Kurt Cobain lives (pics)

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. "KURT COBAIN LIVES!" That's immediately what I thought when I saw his daughter... I know that there's a celebs and their kids thread but I really thought this deserved its' own.

Frances Bean Cobain. She's thirteen or fourteen now? LOOK HOW MUCH SHE LOOKS LIKE HER DAD. OMG. Isn't she beautiful?

04955_frances_bean_cobain_122_486lo.jpg fbpretty.jpg FrancesBean.jpg love_narrowweb__300x430,0.jpg untitled3.jpg
  2. She looks best in the very last pic....

The fourth pic with Love's boobs hanging out kinda made me vomit a little.... in my mouth...

3. Yeah it made me throw up in the back of my mouth a little too... LOL. She just looks SO MUCH like Kurt!

4. wow she really is beautiful! I wonder how many pics she has with her mom accidentally not fully clothed in them?

5. wow she really does look like him

6. Love her:heart:

7. What a shame she has a mother like Courtney though. :tdown:

8. i like her in the last picture a lot...

9. yeah, that was i first thought too when i saw her in teen vogue :p
    the blue eyes OMG....
    but sorry to say, i still think kurt's prettier than her LOL

10. ^^OMG, the eyes! She has her father's piercing blue eyes, it's like looking into his eyes when you look at her. I was trying to find a close-up shot of her eyes but I found this one.

LOL you're right... I still think Kurt was gorgeous, grunge or no.

004a060b.jpeg
  11. Oh wow!! Courtney... *shiverS*

12. I have to say Courtney looks better than she did-- but that bit about the auction kind of surprised me!

13. Very cute girl!

14. She looks 30 years old!

15. she has her moms old nose.