OMG!!! it'shereit'shereit'shere!!!!!!!!

I wonder if they could give you an adjustable strap?

I've always liked the Vespa. Your picture is the first time I noticed that the chain is made up of little chain d'ancres, like the bracelets, etc. I love that!

Congratulations :smile:

tangle, that would be so cool! i have a feeling they'd tell me to forget it, though :shame: ....i considered asking if they could put on clips (like the evelyn has) - that way, i could double the strap with a twilly :smile:

I love the vespa and you wear it well! I am intrigued with getting the strap lengthened. Please let us know how it turns out if you decide to go through with it. Have they told you how much it will cost?

I love the vespa and you wear it well! I am intrigued with getting the strap lengthened. Please let us know how it turns out if you decide to go through with it. Have they told you how much it will cost?

lulilu, i talked to NYC about just replacing, not specifically lengthening, and they said it would probably only be around $100...so not bad at all! i can't imagine adding a few extra inches to the strap would change the price that much. now, if i start talking to them about adding on clips, *that* should affect the price quite a bit :smile:

CONGRATULATIONS and wear it in good health!

And a big THANK YOU to shopmom, hello & La Van for making tPF so special, so friendly and rendering lots of help. (there are of course many more, but this is the thread for these three):heart:

Congratulations! I love your vespa! I have also been interested in this bag but have not found alot of info on it. I think its perfect for a sporty look especially messenger style. You'll get so much use out of this bag. Its beautiful! Enjoy!

Oooh........pretty! I love the vespa! They are incedibly hard to find in the States though, so you have a gorgeous one. I actually think they are quintessentially Hermes and prfre them to the Evelyne ( even though I own an Evelyne). There's something about that toggle closure that iI can't get enough of!!